Failed 1st attempt IVF

Need prayer and encouragement

Lexsan: Hi, I just read your post & am so sorry to hear that it didnt work out this time. We are on the verge of starting our ivf journey (gave up on IUI since our sperm counts were just too low)
I dont have any experience with IVF so I dont have much concrete encouragement but I just wanted to let you know that your miracle will happen; maybe not this time round but it WILL…Im typically the cynical one in my social circles, but when it comes to infertility…I have learned that thinking positive and keeping faith is everything…everything, because we are all sooo emotionally vulnerable right now. So keep going girl, keep going, keep going, :cheer: :cheer:

Hi Lexan,
:grouphug: i’m sorry. I know you are upset and sad right now. Take time to cry and mourn. You can’t give up. There are so many woman that’s gone through IVF multiple times and finally they receive their gift. When my first 2 IVFs failed I was devasted but I had to get back on the horse. I can’t wait unitl January to try again. I still fill down sometimes but then I count my many blessings and I feel so much better. I hope this will work for you too.:grouphug:

echo that: keep going girl, keep going, keep going, :cheer: :cheer:

Thank You

Thank you I will keep trying have an appt wed 11/24 to start FET…:pray:

[QUOTE=Lexsan]Need prayer and encouragement[/QUOTE]
I am so sorry to hear this. Sometimes it takes a cycle or two to get things worked out just right. For me, the third cycle was the charm; it was well worth all the heartache that preceded it. Best of luck to you.

thinking FET also

lexsan -

thinking of FET also, we have 2 blasts frozen. Would prob go ahead in late Dec. If no luck, then back to fresh IVF in Feb. I feel optimistic, and I do believe it’ll work for us if we keep positive and keep trying.
Are you def going ahead w/ FET?

poppy:flower:

My first IVF attempt was in June. Everything looked great with 15 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized and 3 great 8 cell on day 3. We transferred 2. It resulted in a :bfn: . I was devistated. We had nothing to freeze, so we were left to start all over again at our next attempt. I decided to give my body a couple months off, rather than the required one cycle. We tried again in October. Our numbers were not promising and we only ended up with 1 embryeo make it to tranfer. I was sure this was a bad sign and was not happy at all. Then, to my absolute shock :bfp: !!! I am now about 6 weeks. You just have to keep trying and it will happen!!

WOW! thank you, Shelby! Just got my 1st :bfn: and have been pretty shattered. It is so nice to hear 2nd timers witrh success! Thank you. thank you.

Lexan - I’m so sorry it didn’t work this cycle. The great news is you have three sweet embies waiting for you!

My fresh IVF cycle didn’t work either. However, I just finished my FET, which was a breeze compared to the fresh cycle, and I’m BFP.

Don’t give up hope!! You’ll be a mama very soon!!
:grouphug:

I’m so sorry to read this. My heart breaks for you. My husband and I had the same thing, failed IVF…at Christmas time. In doing some research I found a few other tips that were VERY helpful for us. While deciding what to do next it might be worth trying the same. Here’s the nutshell info. How to get pregnant when it’s time to go beyond the basics | eHow.com
I hope beautiful things are in store for you and keep your mother’s heart beating strong!

[quote=Fingerscrossed2010]Lexsan: Hi, I just read your post & am so sorry to hear that it didnt work out this time. We are on the verge of starting our ivf journey (gave up on IUI since our sperm counts were just too low)
I dont have any experience with IVF so I dont have much concrete encouragement but I just wanted to let you know that your miracle will happen; maybe not this time round but it WILL…Im typically the cynical one in my social circles, but when it comes to infertility…I have learned that thinking positive and keeping faith is everything…everything, because we are all sooo emotionally vulnerable right now. So keep going girl, keep going, keep going, :cheer: :cheer:[/quote]

I will be starting my IVF journey in a few months, and i am so thrilled to see you get a BFP off the first round. I will be on all the same medications as you were!! It really gives me hope! Congratulations!!