Failed IVF and Options

Hello ,
I am new to these forums but was secretly going thru all thepost since one year. Finally decided to post so that I can get some advice and supportfrom you all.
First I would like to say about myself (AMH 1.0,FSH 6.49) I am in a state ofpain where I see dark road I have gone thru 2 IUI and 3 IVF cycles withchemical and negative results. I am really not able to understand what would bethe options after this.
Can anyone please answer?
1st IVF last year August (long Lupron,2 5 day AA & BB transfer non freeze ) and 2stcycle IVF was done in the month of January 2013 it was antagonist protocol (22egg,11 fertilize ,2 BA,BB transfer) which was result chemical pregnancy and when consulted RE after that was told that My egg where bad quality and I need to lose some weight ( I am 180 around that time) but my embryos where 5 day blastocyst BA,BB quality and 1 made to freeze which is BB.so with quality BA,BB and BB is it possible that egg quality is bad…
3nd cycle was in the month of May and which is negative it was long Lupron protocol for this cycle ( 15 eggs 14 fertilize,2 BB,BAtransfer,1AB freeze) I am doing acupuncture since 6months once aweek and this time RE added human growth hormone to that cycle and during one of the phone call with RE before ET, I asked her about quality she said same as previous cycle (I lost my weight went to 172).
Now what are the options I have, should I change RE or continue with same RE as she wants to do natural FET without any additional test to find out the cause of failure (we did hysteroscopy before IVF )
Sorry for such long post and thanks for reading……

1st IVF August 2012 BFN
2nd IVF January 2013 Chemical
3rd IVF May 2013 BFN
Going for FET in July…

[quote=Hope2bemom][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Hello ,[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I am new to these forums but was secretly going thru all thepost since one year. Finally decided to post so that I can get some advice and supportfrom you all. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]First I would like to say about myself (AMH 1.0,FSH 6.49) I am in a state ofpain where I see dark road I have gone thru 2 IUI and 3 IVF cycles withchemical and negative results. I am really not able to understand what would bethe options after this. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Can anyone please answer?[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]1[/SIZE][SIZE=2]st[/SIZE][SIZE=3] IVF last year August (long Lupron,2 5 day AA & BB transfer non freeze ) and 2[/SIZE][SIZE=2]st[/SIZE][SIZE=3]cycle IVF was done in the month of January 2013 it was antagonist protocol (22egg,11 fertilize ,2 BA,BB transfer) which was result chemical pregnancy and when consulted RE after that was told that My egg where bad quality and I need to lose some weight ( I am 180 around that time) but my embryos where 5 day blastocyst BA,BB quality and 1 made to freeze which is BB.so with quality BA,BB and BB is it possible that egg quality is bad…[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]3[/SIZE][SIZE=2]nd[/SIZE][SIZE=3] cycle was in the month of May and which is negative it was long Lupron protocol for this cycle ( 15 eggs 14 fertilize,2 BB,BAtransfer,1AB freeze) I am doing acupuncture since 6months once aweek and this time RE added human growth hormone to that cycle and during one of the phone call with RE before ET, I asked her about quality she said same as previous cycle (I lost my weight went to 172).[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Now what are the options I have, should I change RE or continue with same RE as she wants to do natural FET without any additional test to find out the cause of failure (we did hysteroscopy before IVF )[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Sorry for such long post and thanks for reading…… [/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

I am sorry you have had such a difficult time. It looks like you respond pretty well to the drugs, but something needs to be done differently.

I would go to another RE possibly. I tend to think try 2-3 times with an RE and then move on to another. Even sometimes the best REs just aren’t the best for you. Also, what is your clinics success rates? Are they good? This should factor in to your decision as to whether or not to move on.

Have you considered going to CCRM. They tend to be where people go after multiple failures to find success. They have a great lab and seem like they would be great for someone like you that has a good response to the meds.

Also, do you mind if I ask your age?

Thanks for the reply Houston. I am planning for CCRM, I am really worried my RE saying about my egg quality and saying if it where donor it would implant which I am not able to accept at this point of time.

Should I ask her any additional test done before going to FET in July

please advice…

[FONT=Calibri]_________________________________
[SIZE=3]Me 32, AMH 1.0,FSH 6.49, (Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy done before IVF to check tubes and cyst all results came normal ) [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Husband 33, No issues [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]2 IUI - Chemical[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]1st IVF August 2012 BFN [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]2nd IVF January 2013 Chemical [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]3rd IVF May 2013 BFN[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Going for FET in July…[/SIZE][/FONT]

I would just wait on CCRM and bit do additional testing. They like to repeat everything there and you don’t want to pay twice. I would not pay any attention to your Res comments. Anyone with infertility would have better luck with a donor so I wouldn’t worry about that comment at all. Your age and numbers look good. I really think you just need a new doctor. I am glad to see you are going to CCRM.