February 2010 Due Dates

[QUOTE=farler05]I’M PREGNANT!!!

Sooooooo…a little comparison of stats…

Carter’s 1st beta = 113
2.0’s 1st beta = 186[/QUOTE]
yay!!! I came on here just to check on you! So excited and happy! Good luck! My betas weren’t very different from teagan:-)

I had my second beta today & will get the results this afternoon, between 2 & 4. Seems like sooooooo far away!

As for comparing numbers…Carter was 1 of 2. The 2nd didn’t develop a heartbeat. So who knows!! It will be what it will be!

OMG Molly!!! Congrats!!! :clap: :clap:

Molly- I am dying to hear! I am kinda excited for you!

Today’s beta was great!! Over double!! :thankyou: :clap: :dance:

Ultrasound next Friday to see how many!

Glad to hear the numbers are good Molly! Can’t wait to hear about your u/s!!! This is so exciting!

Ladies,

I am just wondering if anyone here has frosties they are planning to donate? And if so, where do you go about donating them? I have a girlfriend who’s sister has been trying to conceive but her eggs are too old (she is only 37) and I’m wondering where to tell her to look for embryos to adopt. Do you donate them to your clinics or is there somewhere else?

Farler, I’m hoping and praying for twins for you :slight_smile:

Woohoo Molly!!! Can’t wait to hear about your ultrasound tomorrow!!!

Brooklyn - We’ll be donating through our RE. They have a donor program. I don’t know anything about it though. If you Google it, there is quite a bit of info about embryo donation & adoption. Thanks for those twins vibes!!

Thanks Sheri!!

Had my first ultrasound this morning. TWO! One has a definite yolk sac the other he couldn’t tell. So one is looking really good & we’ll reserve judgement on the 2nd. Go back on the 12th when we’ll see the heartbeat(s).

TWO!!! Holy moly!!! Go Molly!!! :cheer: Praying for both nuggets to grow stong!!!

Yay!! I hope they both have heartbeats at the next u/s. only one of mine had a heartbeat at the first u/s and now look at them ! Holy terrors :wink:

That is amazing news! Congrats! I am very happy for you, Andy and Carter. He will be a really good Bubba!

Thanks everybody!!! Thanks for the optimism Mary!!

molly, I KNEW IT!!! i am :pray: for both of them but i really feel that you will be like mares and end up with two terrors :evilgrin::evilgrin: omg i love this! but if i decide to come back for another round ya’'ll better pray for ONE!

Molly – Hurray!!! :clap: I was hoping you would have twins, and I’m betting that you get two heartbeats. :slight_smile: Sooooo exciting to hear this news. Congratulations to your whole family!

Jami – I think twins are just magical, so it’s not cursing you if I say that I hope when you try this again, you get two little boys. :wink:

[quote=imagiccat]Molly – Hurray!!! :clap: I was hoping you would have twins, and I’m betting that you get two heartbeats. :slight_smile: Sooooo exciting to hear this news. Congratulations to your whole family!

Jami – I think twins are just magical, so it’s not cursing you if I say that I hope when you try this again, you get two little boys. ;)[/quote]

Yeah Jami, 2 boys would even you out better! :wink: I think boys are more mild tempered too! IUI is too unpredictable about ovulation so maybe you could do a single embryo transfer to ensure one? That is what we are planning…whenever it happens. I still in the back of my mind hope it happens naturally though.

Lia- Give us an update on you and Joshua!! I think it is probably a good sign you had time to post! :slight_smile: xo

Molly- Twins are wonderful, one easier but two is just twice the joy and giggles.

We are still waiting on a transfer to Sacramento sooo no babies till we are settled somewhere. Plus, I wouldnt want anymore kids if I am not by my Mom. I need help…ah!

Molly, I just read your post and let out a little scream and scared the beejeezus out of my hubby!!! I’m so very happy for you :slight_smile:

:woohoo: Thanks everybody!! I’m so excited. Scared about this turning my world upside down but excited.

Jami - I hope you have twin boys to go with your twin girls! :wink:

Lia - How is Joshua? How are you?

Mary - You know you want one more! Or two! Do this with me!

Lindsay - I think Carter is going to be an awesome big brother! He loves babies. Hope he still loves them when they’re in his house permanently!

Brooklyn - How funny that you scared hubby! Made me laugh.

Thanks for the prayers Sheri!

Molly!!! How amazing! I have to say, I hope both are strong and healthy! Twin pregnancy isn’t necessarily hard and though 2 is a lot of work, it is amazing and wonderful too! I am so excited for you! I didn’t get a first u/s until after 7 weeks so I can’t contribute anything but so far, so good!!!