February 2012 FET

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“Navy”]Hello!

As detailed in my siggy, our 1st IVF attempt failed and now we are focusing on the 6 snow babies. I had my beta on Thanksgiving Day and was told my number was less than 1. Today :af: showed up and in a week I am supposed to call my RE and set up an appointment to start FET treatment.

I’m not sure how much different it is going to be from a fresh cycle so any advice/knowledge/advice is greatly appreciated.

:pray: we all get our :bfp: !!![/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks for starting the Feb group. I will be probably be doing my first fet in feb. I am getting all my blood work done and hsg next month and then starting on the meds.

[COLOR=“Navy”][SIZE=“2”][FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]:welcome: This will be my 1st FET too. :cross: [/FONT][/SIZE]

Hi gals, I am transferring on Jan 30th but I thought it would be awesome to join this group also. I am so excited and cant wait!!!

My embies were shipped yesterday. Should be here sometime today.

Hello everyone!

After taking a whole year off, I think we are ready to get this party started again!

Thinking I will transfer some time in mid-Feb. So I think this is the group for me. This will be our second FET attempt. Getting excited to jump on this rollercoaster again.

I am wanting to transfer 3 embryos this time, but I don’t think the doc advises that just yet. I had to convince them to do 2 last time!! We have 7 left. Thing is, I will be 35 in January, and if these frozen ones don’t work, we need to move on to a fresh cycle asap. These embies were frozen when I was 26. Hopefully one will take and our family will be complete! Good luck to all.

Hey, well we’re going to be doing our first fet in feb also and I’d like to join this group. I’m extremely nervous about it. We got a :bfp: on our 2nd ivf but at 6weeks had a miscarriage. It’s been 6 weeks since then and I’m still grieving the lose of that baby each day does get a little better but I’m not sure if I’ll be emotionally up to it all. All we want is a healthy baby.

Hi,

I got my beta from IVF#1 on last friday Dec 2nd and it was BFN. Still trying to digest the fact. I am planning to go for FET. I have two frozen embryos waiting in there. My FET will be probably end of january. So i guess this is the group i might fit into. Hope we will have good outcomes…

[quote=horrible2ww]Hi,

I got my beta from IVF#1 on last friday Dec 2nd and it was BFN. Still trying to digest the fact. I am planning to go for FET. I have two frozen embryos waiting in there. My FET will be probably end of january. So i guess this is the group i might fit into. Hope we will have good outcomes…[/quote]

Sorry about you BFN, but welcome to the group. I am transferring Jan 30 so I am in Jan and Feb groups. I hope we all get BFP this cycle and sticky ones

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“Navy”]:welcome: Ladies!!! [/SIZE][/FONT]

Good luck to everyone with their FETs.

DH and I meet with the Doc on Thurs to discuss FET or another fresh cycle (#4). My fear with FET is that we only have 2 frozen and I’m not sure what the success rate is for even getting them thawed. If both don’t make it past thaw then we’ve wasted another month. But on the other hand, there are a lot less meds running rampant through my body… decisions, decisions.

I’m so upset right now the RE wants me to get bw and hsg done before I can start ny cycle. They gave me tge script with tge fertility codes but my insurance doesn’t cover anything fertlity related. So I went to gyn she did cultures but wouldn’t do the bw with the right codes or the hsg. So now I’m going to pay out of pocket for everything :grr:grr: : :grr:

Had my mid-cycle ultrasound today (since it has been a year), and all was good. All ready now to begin with my cycle the first of January. Transfer will be third week of February. I don’t want to get excited, but I just can’t help it. Guess there is still a little optimism left in me. :slight_smile:

Bumping this group up!!! I am on estrace and progesterone to try and get :af: so I can get my hsg done. Once I get :af: I will start my cycle. Time is going so slow right now. Any news on everyone else??

Bumped to Feb

Hi ladies-

Just got :af: today so I called the RE and got everything scheduled for FET #2. The transfer is tentatively scheduled for Feb 1 so I guess I will be joining you on the Feb thread.

After I talked to my nurse coordinator this afternoon I got really freaked out. I’m excited to try again but I’m nervous to jump on the roller coaster again. Ugh!

[QUOTE=smylei]Hi ladies-

Just got :af: today so I called the RE and got everything scheduled for FET #2. The transfer is tentatively scheduled for Feb 1 so I guess I will be joining you on the Feb thread.

After I talked to my nurse coordinator this afternoon I got really freaked out. I’m excited to try again but I’m nervous to jump on the roller coaster again. Ugh![/QUOTE]

I feel the same way! This is just so difficult, but I keep telling myself if I would have given up years ago, I wouldn’t have my super cool daughter! :slight_smile: Don’t give up.

i think I will be Feb…lol

Hello,

I am think I will be Feb it all depends on my cycle and when we get the money in Feb and stuff.

I am doing FET for baby #2. Last year was not so luckey, we did the 1st FET for baby 2 and got preg but I lost the baby at 7 weeks :frowning: We did 2 more FET’s and BFN :grr: WTF fet#1 worked for DD.

I just did a pilot cycle where we made sure my lining is doing and absorbing what it should. We did a biopsy. All came back in phase and normal.

My protocol will be Estrace by mouth x2 a day then x3 a day (2 vag and 1 mouth). My progestrone will be prometrium and lossages both 3x a day. We will transfer 2 5 day blasts, asked about 3 and was told NO.

Hoping and praying 2012 is our year.

Hi ladies. I want to join the Feb fet group! I will be trying for baby#2. I found this site to be my best resource for support and much more when we did our first ivf a couple years ago. I’m currently taking provera to start at then I’ll. Start BC. Our transfer week is Feb 5-10. Not sure on the exact date yet. I have to have bw and saline u/s early next month then I will be doing estrogen patches and pio injections…which I dread. But I’m hopeful, our re said because of our success initially and the excellent quality of our snow babies we have a high chance of success! So I’m excited and ready and look forward to getting to know you all through this process!

Merry Christmas to my February friends! May 2012 bring you exactly what you are looking for! :slight_smile:

I really hope that I get to be part of your group in February. This would be my first FET. I was pregnant from our first IVF, but lost the baby. I am still recovering from that and will be so relieved when my period shows up, which may be in mid January. My RE said he would also do an xray then to make sure my uterus recovered well from the d&e. My hope is that my body will be healthy, and I will then start bc and gear up for an FET in late Feb (or I guess it could be early Mar).

I have three snowbabies, one of which is a 4AA blast. For my first IVF, I got pregnant from a single 4AA blast, so I want to try a single embryo transfer for the FET as well.

Right now I am thinking I will try to lose the 10 lbs I gained during IVF/pregnancy. I will start counting calories tomorrow and see how it goes.

The main thing stressing me right now is that the pregnancy loss was pretty psychologically traumatic, and due to a defect. So, DH seems very wary of trying again. We’ll be talking soon about when and whether we’ll be trying again. All I can think is that I want to be pregnant again ASAP.

Sorry for such a long introductory post! I look forward to planning ahead with all of you.

Happy holidays!