February 2ww

Hey all. I figured I would go ahead and start the February 2ww thread.

I am currently on CD17 and am 3/4 dpo so officially in my 2ww!!! I should know something around Valentine’s Day!!!

What about all of you?

Im on cycle day 29 and am testing next Saturday the 9th! Pretty sure I ovulated around cd 22 which is a couple days later than usual but hey, I ovulated! I really hope this is it!! If not, next cycle we are upping the Clomid dosing, doing a HSG and an IUI.
Good luck to everyone! :cheer::babydust::bsv::babydust:

[QUOTE=squishyjones]Im on cycle day 29 and am testing next Saturday the 9th! Pretty sure I ovulated around cd 22 which is a couple days later than usual but hey, I ovulated! I really hope this is it!! If not, next cycle we are upping the Clomid dosing, doing a HSG and an IUI.
Good luck to everyone! :cheer::babydust::bsv::babydust:[/QUOTE]

What is your dose now? I am pretty sure I will be doing an HSG and IUI next month if this month is a bust too. Of course my hubby will be getting checked then too. I am on 100 of clomid and it is making me ovulate so I’ll need to get with my dr and see which direction she wants to go. I am seeing my OB currently because the closest RE I think is at least 2 hours away… But I have some faith in my OB because she herself had fertility issues and she ended up doing 2-3 rounds of IVF. So she has personal experience, which is nice for me.

Personal experience makes a big difference I am sure! I have done 5 rounds of 50mg. I am just starting at the RE’s office and they are going to have me do 100mg to see if they can get my cycle to shorten a little more.

Thanks for starting the feb. 2ww!

Thanks [B]praying[/B] for starting the new 2ww and here is to hoping you, Squishy and I have our BFP’s at the end of it! And all the others who will join us!

I am 6dpt, 4/5dpo (with how I felt, not completely sure as I quit monitoring everything (temp, cervix, etc.) out of frustration this cycle)…

That puts me with my RE telling me the 7/8 to go get my blood drawn for Progestrone, and then the 11th I could test if I wanted… although, they said that if I don’t have af (I HOPE NOT) by the 14th to call…

I am trying to “test out” the trigger shot (first time) and it is somewhat stressful, so I may stop that… but it looks like it is out of me as of today… it has been getting lighter, and I see nothing as of today… so here is hoping to darker lines to come for all of us!!!

[quote=fillingames]Thanks [B]praying[/B] for starting the new 2ww and here is to hoping you, Squishy and I have our BFP’s at the end of it! And all the others who will join us!

I am 6dpt, 4/5dpo (with how I felt, not completely sure as I quit monitoring everything (temp, cervix, etc.) out of frustration this cycle)…

That puts me with my RE telling me the 7/8 to go get my blood drawn for Progestrone, and then the 11th I could test if I wanted… although, they said that if I don’t have af (I HOPE NOT) by the 14th to call…

I am trying to “test out” the trigger shot (first time) and it is somewhat stressful, so I may stop that… but it looks like it is out of me as of today… it has been getting lighter, and I see nothing as of today… so here is hoping to darker lines to come for all of us!!![/quote]

Hi! Glad we are all in this together! It makes the 2ww more bearable. If you don’t mind me asking, what is stressful about testing out the trigger shot? I was planning on doing it next month after mine but I like to keep my stress levels down as much as possible. Is testing it out something you would do again or would you wait until beta or at least 14dpo?

Testing out… for me…

[B]Squishy:[/B] For me it has been stressful because I am trying to determine if it is getting lighter, sometimes it looks lighter, once there was no line, then the next day there wasn’t a line… If I go from how it has been… I would say the trigger is out of me now… it was light on Wednesday, darker on Thursday, same on Friday, nothing yesterday, and nothing today… I just don’t know… lol, it is probably just me… So now… I guess if I get any line I will assume it is a bfp, but then I wonder since I am so early if it really will be true or still a false positive…

So… I really think it is a personal thing, but for me… if I have to do it next month… I will not!

Hi ladies! I’m 3dpo (I think) and would love to have some moral support during this 2ww and share this experience with you. I’m feeling optimistic because I had major ovulation cramping on my right side along with EWCM and I think DH and I timed BD really well. It seems like we’ve been early or late on most of the cycles.Before TTC, I would have never thought I’d be excited to get cramps lol.

I’m not temping and I didn’t do any OPK tests this cycle cuz it’s been almost a year straight of trying and getting my hopes up and then being disappointed, so I’m just trying to go with the flow this cycle. Good luck and baby dust to all of us this month! :cheer::babydust::cross:

[quote=maritess]Hi ladies! I’m 3dpo (I think) and would love to have some moral support during this 2ww and share this experience with you. I’m feeling optimistic because I had major ovulation cramping on my right side along with EWCM and I think DH and I timed BD really well. It seems like we’ve been early or late on most of the cycles.Before TTC, I would have never thought I’d be excited to get cramps lol.

I’m not temping and I didn’t do any OPK tests this cycle cuz it’s been almost a year straight of trying and getting my hopes up and then being disappointed, so I’m just trying to go with the flow this cycle. Good luck and baby dust to all of us this month! :cheer::babydust::cross:[/quote]

Welcome and good luck to you! I am 10dpo so we are all in the same boat of the waiting game… Only a few days more for me and then I will test. Sending you lots of positive vibes!!!

Hello ladies! I have an US today and if all looks well will be getting a trigger shot, the tomorrow our first round of iui. When I start out a round of Clomid I tend to feel hopeful… This month I felt defeated before I even began. The thought of me putting my family through all my crazy for nothing is such an ugly thought. I am trying really hard to stay positive and just picture the feeling of seeing that :bfp: good luck ladies and keep up with all the encouragement!

[B]the2rammels:[/B] Hope that your ultrasound went well today and that you get to trigger! I went in on the 28th, had 1 good follie and got to trigger… it was quite exciting!

[B]Hopeful:[/B] You are getting close to your testing date… I am sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way!

[B]Maritess: [/B] I am totally with you on trying to just go with the flow (except not af) this cycle as temping and everything always got me so excited… Im just having a problem with thinking I have and am feeling different twinges, pains, etc. in my lower abdomen/pelvic area. Welcome and good luck this cycle to you, too!

Ya’ll… I am going to drive myself crazy this cycle! Normally, really, I am not this bad… but every time I feel anything down there I just get so excited and then so mad that I’m excited because it could just be something else… but it doesn’t feel like gas!!! Which is what a lot of people tell me I probably am having, etc. Please keep me in you rprayers (I know you will/do) but, I am just going to go batty… tested completely out of the trigger, two days in a row of no line on the dollar store test… so that is what I will use if I get the urge to test early… which I know I will… Any thoughts on if I am safe testing and assuming it is a true bfp if I have had two days in a row, first urine, with no line?

[QUOTE=maritess]Hi ladies! I’m 3dpo (I think) and would love to have some moral support during this 2ww and share this experience with you. I’m feeling optimistic because I had major ovulation cramping on my right side along with EWCM and I think DH and I timed BD really well. It seems like we’ve been early or late on most of the cycles.Before TTC, I would have never thought I’d be excited to get cramps lol.

I’m not temping and I didn’t do any OPK tests this cycle cuz it’s been almost a year straight of trying and getting my hopes up and then being disappointed, so I’m just trying to go with the flow this cycle. Good luck and baby dust to all of us this month! :cheer::babydust::cross:[/QUOTE]

:welcome: Maritess! Looks like we are pretty much at the same time in our cycles! So are you taking clomid? How long? Are you planning to do iui soon?

Cool! We will definitely be 2ww buddies :slight_smile:

[B]Fillingames[/B], I know exactly what you mean! It’s just a natural reaction, try not to get mad at yourself for feeling hopeful. These 2 weeks take soooo long!

[B]Squishyjones[/B], you don’t have too much longer to wait to test. Wishing you lots of :bsv:

[B]The2rammels[/B], good luck with your IUI!!!

I am on 100mg clomid, this is probably my last cycle of just clomid. I haven’t gone to an RE yet, was with my OB/GYN for about a year but got frustrated because she only monitored my first cycle of 50mg and said the US and Progesterone levels were good so try that for 3 more cycles. Well that was not too good, cycles were still long, didn’t ovulate one of the cycles. So she bumped it up to 100mg, monitored the first cycle again and said everything looked good, so try that for 3 more cycles.

So now it’s my 4th cycle of 100mg and I decided to switch doctor’s so I have an appt with an OB/GYN that specializes in fertility on Feb 13. I’m crossing my fingers that I’ll have a BFP or still be waiting for AF by then and won’t need to try IUI, injectibles, etc., but I’m ready to try a more aggressive approach if needed, and I’ll try an RE next but it’s just tough trying to get at least some of it covered by my insurance.

I always wonder what “symptom” I will have during my 2ww that I just cannot resist Googling. Well this cycle the winner is… "Is throat phlegm a sign of pregnancy?"Really? I’m getting desperate. Lol

[quote=maritess]Hi ladies! I’m 3dpo (I think) and would love to have some moral support during this 2ww and share this experience with you. I’m feeling optimistic because I had major ovulation cramping on my right side along with EWCM and I think DH and I timed BD really well. It seems like we’ve been early or late on most of the cycles.Before TTC, I would have never thought I’d be excited to get cramps lol.

I’m not temping and I didn’t do any OPK tests this cycle cuz it’s been almost a year straight of trying and getting my hopes up and then being disappointed, so I’m just trying to go with the flow this cycle. Good luck and baby dust to all of us this month! :cheer::babydust::cross:[/quote] Hi Maritess! I think not doing OPK’s is a great idea. I’m done with them. I took last cycle off from them during the Holidays because I didn’t want the extra stress, we just covered our bases and even though I didn’t get knocked up, I liked not getting obsessed with peeing on OPK’s. This cycle I never even got a +OPK and I stressed out really bad about it and swore I didn’t O until the blood test proved otherwise. I hope your 2ww flies by and you get the :bfp: you’ve been waiting for!!! :babydust:

[B]Squishy- [/B]I know you have to be getting close, when do you test?

How far along is everyone else in their 2ww? I am 11dpo and freaking out at every little possible sign :slight_smile: Hate to do this to myself… Cannot wait to know!

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

[quote=Hopeful0093][B]Squishy- [/B]I know you have to be getting close, when do you test?

How far along is everyone else in their 2ww? I am 11dpo and freaking out at every little possible sign :slight_smile: Hate to do this to myself… Cannot wait to know!

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:[/quote]

I am going to try to hold out until Saturday…I am anywhere from 8-11 DPO so I just don’t want to do it too early. What day are you testing? I really hope this is it for all of us!

Ugh, I am :pray: for you, I, and everyone else like crazy!!! We need some good news on this board. I think I might test tomorrow or Thursday but I am the same as you, I don’t want to test too early… AF should be here on Sunday so I am trying to figure out when might be a good time. Just want to see that :bfp: soooooo bad.

So I’m on cd 9 last cycle I ovulated on cd12 and from the look of my cm it will be so again so last night the hubs and I bd this time I used the pre seed everyone was raving about and wow that made all the difference. I was not dry or chaffed. 20 bucks well worth it.

[QUOTE=squishyjones]I always wonder what “symptom” I will have during my 2ww that I just cannot resist Googling. Well this cycle the winner is… "Is throat phlegm a sign of pregnancy?"Really? I’m getting desperate. Lol[/QUOTE]

That’s so funny! Lol! I can definitely relate though! I have sore throat and phlegm. Maybe I’m preggers too!!! Heehee