Feeling down need Suggestion

I’m feeling down today. My cousin just had her 7th baby today. Her oldest is 10 and I just cant be happy for her i know I should be but i cant. Don’t get me wrong I am so grateful for my girls they are my world, but i’m tiered of everyone telling me to be grateful i have any. Just because I have children doesn’t make this process easy. It took me 3 years to get my first I understand its really hard. I know others have it way worse than me, and I am not minimizing there pain i’m just trying to deal with my own pain. This will be our last cycle as we are out of money and its hard to watch her have 7 and let the government pay for them all. I just needed to vent my frustration. :pray: for my last little miracle.

it’s hard. i’m sorry. I, too, have a son, love him dearly but also have such a yearning. So completely get it that you’re not jumping for joy for #7 .

I hope this cycle brings you lots of joy. I get the $ thing - it ends up being the hardest thing for me to deal with. However, there are clinical trials (not sure if you have considered them) and ways to save that might help you continue your journey.