Feeling kind of blah

Hi all,

So today is 10dpiui for me and I took test and it was negative. I thought maybe I had a chance of catching an early positive but nope. I am still cramping and getting vaginal twitches/twinges. I keep getting up to run to bathroom bc I swear it feels like I am discharging/leaking but there is nothing there. AF is due next week so I told myself I won’t be testing until 18dpiui if AF doesn’t make her appearance. Lol I probably won’t last that long but I will try (as the FRE test is sitting there and staring at me lol)

So I told my friend who also has PCOS but she is not doing IUI that I took a test and it was negative. She sent me back a message saying: “Can you please stop being a psycho. Everybody is different. If it is negative on tuesday then b ridiculous but 4 now just STOP. U always say your period os coming. It’s your way 2 prepare urself so ur not disappointed” She does have a point but I was a bit taken back by the psycho part. I thought she would understand more than anyone because she is going through the same thing but I guess I will keep my thoughts and feelings to myself. I just needed someone to talk to because I know what my body feels like when AF is due and I am getting mixed symptoms right now so I guess I wanted some comfort but oh well. I will wait next week to see what test says.

Also I know some have asked what IUI costs out of pocket and whoo boy just looked on my insurance website and in CT, it is a pretty penny.:
$3132 is what they are charging insurance for u/s, lab work, sperm washing, and insemination.

Out of pocket I paid $75 on co-pays, $240 for donor sperm, and a whopping $1200 just to be in the donor sperm program. And the emotional part is priceless because you can’t put a price on angst and mood instability. Well good thing my insurance covers 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs and I pay $5.00 for clomid, $10 for ovidrel, and if I would switch to injectables it would also only be $10 so I guess I do have that to be thankful for.

Today is last day of vacation for me and back to grind on Monday. So I will relax and go read a Nora Roberts book and just try to relax and pray AF is not coming.

Have a good day all!!!

I thought FOR SURE FOR SURE that I was getting AF. I had ALL the symptoms. I got a BFN on 10dpiui and I thought, “see I knew it!” But look what happened. At 12dpiui I got a BFP.

[QUOTE=MrsHodgkinsHater]I thought FOR SURE FOR SURE that I was getting AF. I had ALL the symptoms. I got a BFN on 10dpiui and I thought, “see I knew it!” But look what happened. At 12dpiui I got a BFP.[/QUOTE]
That you did. I am hoping the same applies to me. I know that there is a big possibility that I tested too soon but when you see some say that they got a positive at 8 days, I wanna be like me too. But thanks for that, bc I need to realize it isn’t over until AF starts flowing. lol

There’s still time for the negative to turn to a positive! Don’t lose hope!

I’m so sorry to hear about your insensitive friend! Maybe, without IUIs, she just doesn’t understand the stress of the 2WW. That doesn’t excuse the rudeness, though. I have a friend with PCOS that has been on meds through her OB, but isn’t doing IUIs, either. I confided in her about what we were doing, thinking it would be nice to have someone who understood. Instead, its like she turns everything in to a contest. She asks me how I’m feeling, not because she cares, but because she wants to top me somehow. I hate it. I’ve had to limit interaction because it was stressing me out so much. It has also caused me to not confide in anyone else that isn’t really close family. That’s also why I’m SO GRATEFUL to have this forum and you gals!

:grouphug:

[QUOTE=n3bul4]There’s still time for the negative to turn to a positive! Don’t lose hope!

I’m so sorry to hear about your insensitive friend! Maybe, without IUIs, she just doesn’t understand the stress of the 2WW. That doesn’t excuse the rudeness, though. I have a friend with PCOS that has been on meds through her OB, but isn’t doing IUIs, either. I confided in her about what we were doing, thinking it would be nice to have someone who understood. Instead, its like she turns everything in to a contest. She asks me how I’m feeling, not because she cares, but because she wants to top me somehow. I hate it. I’ve had to limit interaction because it was stressing me out so much. It has also caused me to not confide in anyone else that isn’t really close family. That’s also why I’m SO GRATEFUL to have this forum and you gals!

:grouphug:[/QUOTE]
Thanks,

I think her problem is I really just started this process in the past 6 months and was able to go ahead with the IUI after the all clear but she has been trying since 2002 and her body is not responding well to the meds and she is fearful of multiples so she won’t go on injectables and since she lives in NY, it is limited to what her insurance will cover. I did ask her would it be uncomfortable for her talking about it but she was like no no that way I know what to expect but since I had the IUI she has been a little snappy and thoughtless. So I will let her brood and I will keep from remarking about it to her.

Lol I was even thinking about going to planned parenthood or my Ob/Gyn and asking them to do a blood test because I read that those are more sensitive bc I want to know but at the same time I don’t want to know. This whole forum has been wonderful and I am so thankful that I found it.

I was also convinced AF was coming. Running to the bathroom every hour to check. I didn’t get my :bfp: until day 14 and I started testing on day 10 as well.
Good luck to you!!! :cross:

[QUOTE=Brinn1013]I was also convinced AF was coming. Running to the bathroom every hour to check. I didn’t get my :bfp: until day 14 and I started testing on day 10 as well.
Good luck to you!!! :cross:[/QUOTE]
Did you have the cramps and the feeling of something coming out but nothing there?

toyisttc: I think you are testing way too early. You and I both had our IUI on the same day. You are only 9dpiui, not 10. You do not count the day of the IUI as 1dpiui, its the day after the IUI that is 1dpiui. Hang in there and just keep positive. I am right there with you. I keep having cramps and little stabbing pains and creamy CM in my panties and on the toilet paper (More than usual, especially since I usually dont have any at this time of the month after ovulation…). You still have a chance for a BFP. Dont give up just yet. I am testing on Wednesday next week, which will be 14dpiui! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

[QUOTE=ssnikitas]toyisttc: I think you are testing way too early. You and I both had our IUI on the same day. You are only 9dpiui, not 10. You do not count the day of the IUI as 1dpiui, its the day after the IUI that is 1dpiui. Hang in there and just keep positive. I am right there with you. I keep having cramps and little stabbing pains and creamy CM in my panties and on the toilet paper (More than usual, especially since I usually dont have any at this time of the month after ovulation…). You still have a chance for a BFP. Dont give up just yet. I am testing on Wednesday next week, which will be 14dpiui! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!![/QUOTE]
I think i’m counting it as 10 days because my first IUI was on 11/23 and then I had another one on 11/24 so I am 10dpiui from my first IUI and 9dpiui IUI#2. I don’t know who how the counting goes when you have 2 in a row.

[QUOTE=toyisttc]I think i’m counting it as 10 days because my first IUI was on 11/23 and then I had another one on 11/24 so I am 10dpiui from my first IUI and 9dpiui IUI#2. I don’t know who how the counting goes when you have 2 in a row.[/QUOTE]

I had B2B IUI last month, and they told me to count the 2nd IUI as 0dpiui, thus 1 day after the 2nd IUI was 1dpiui.

[QUOTE=ssnikitas]I had B2B IUI last month, and they told me to count the 2nd IUI as 0dpiui, thus 1 day after the 2nd IUI was 1dpiui.[/QUOTE]
Thanks so much ssnikitas. So I am actually a day ahead of myself. My doc just told me to test in 14 days so I assumed she meant after first one. Lol you just made my day.

Really? I mean, REALLY?

I love my sister…don’t get me wrong. I’m so excited for her. But I’m also sad for me. I’m going to take one day and be sad for myself because she JUST called to say she is prego. Tomorrow I will be the super supportive sister that get’s excited for her. But today…today I get to be down. :frowning:

No, before you ask…No she was not on any fertility anything. Just plain 'ol hubby and wife not really caring and end up prego.

It’s official. EVERYONE is pregnant around me. Including my ONLY sister now.

Lots and lots of :grouphug:!!

Take all the time you need! Vent your little heard out to us if you need to!

[quote=K&EMommy]I love my sister…don’t get me wrong. I’m so excited for her. But I’m also sad for me. I’m going to take one day and be sad for myself because she JUST called to say she is prego. Tomorrow I will be the super supportive sister that get’s excited for her. But today…today I get to be down. :frowning:

No, before you ask…No she was not on any fertility anything. Just plain 'ol hubby and wife not really caring and end up prego.

It’s official. EVERYONE is pregnant around me. Including my ONLY sister now.[/quote]

I really feel your pain, my sister is just starting TTC#2 (shes 42). I was a little upset when I found out because I was sure that she would get pregnant in an instant and I would still be trying. Shes not pregnant yet but I guess we will see what happens.