Feeling kind of down with iui#2

This cycle seem to be on hyperdrive. I had my day three test, started injectables, and had the iui in what seem to be record timing. But, I find that I’m on auto pilot. There’s is no enjoyment, I’m not anxious or excited. Today I woke up with such a negative attitude. I didn’t even want to take my medicine. I mean is it really worth it to receive another :bfn: ? I’ve been through a lot of surgeries, transfer, injections, disappointments, and to top it off my stepdaughter came back home pregnant. Now I’m going to be a freaking grandma before I even have the chance to be a mom. My mother called me and told me that my teenage cousin is pregnant. Last Sunday, I went to a family reunion that was filled with newborns, toddlers, and pregnant teenagers. I’m EXHAUSTED!

Hi Chanabug33,

I am only starting on my 2nd IUI and feeling the same way. My insurance does not cover any infertilty treatments so that just sucks. I see in your sig all the things that you have had to do. All we can do is just keep trying and keep our heads up and hope that the next try will be it.

:bsv: . Dana

I hear ya Chanabug33 - sometimes those days hit us and we can’t be too hard on ourselves. On those days, I just resign myself to the feelings and do something nice for myself. I also go through some affirmations that help during those really tough times. I’m sorry you are having one of the days.

Thanks ladies… I’ve never considered myself a pessimist but, in this situation I’ve only known failure. I hope as the days progress ill get out of this slump. I’m already making plans for my next cycle and this one not finished.

Hi everyone,
I know how upsetting the disappointment of bfn can be. I had five IUIs without success and each time I would poas which always resulted in not being pregnant. We finally decided with my age and the several passed failed IUI cycles we would not waste anymore money and move on to IVF. We did move on with success. However I did promise myself in the two week wait following the transfer of the emryos that I would wait until my scheduled beta test. Just remember keep your eye on the prize and keep the faith and most importantly BELEIVE! Anything is possible! Think positive and lots of baby dust to all of you!!!

[QUOTE=kalika]Hi everyone,
I know how upsetting the disappointment of bfn can be. I had five IUIs without success and each time I would poas which always resulted in not being pregnant. We finally decided with my age and the several passed failed IUI cycles we would not waste anymore money and move on to IVF. We did move on with success. However I did promise myself in the two week wait following the transfer of the emryos that I would wait until my scheduled beta test. Just remember keep your eye on the prize and keep the faith and most importantly BELEIVE! Anything is possible! Think positive and lots of baby dust to all of you!!![/QUOTE]
Thanks so much for your encouraging words.