Feeling low about progesterone level

I just found out my results an it was 12.2 this time…

How many of you had a difference in your levels each month?

Our RE nurse said the RE said that was really good no matter on meds but I’m worried that I can’t get pregnant with that number…

Has anyone had a number like that an got pg?

I need some hope… Please tell me someone has done this an got pregnant with number like that.

I feel like crying…Trying to hid my crying from my DH… Scared this is a BUST…

[quote=SlyFoxy]I just found out my results an it was 12.2 this time…

How many of you had a difference in your levels each month?

Our RE nurse said the RE said that was really good no matter on meds but I’m worried that I can’t get pregnant with that number…

Has anyone had a number like that an got pg?

I need some hope… Please tell me someone has done this an got pregnant with number like that.

I feel like crying…Trying to hid my crying from my DH… Scared this is a BUST…[/quote]

When I had my progesterone checked in July I got a 12.3 which my doctor said was normal. I think you’ll be fine - it’s in the middle of the normal range. If it was lower than 10 than you’d probably have a problem but from what I can tell your level is fine.

Just found out later this evening that they tested me 2 days too early…:grr: Nurse said all are still good no matter it was 6dpo when had the blood drawn. She said that was good number for that day. For me too try an stop stressing an relax but hard to do. So instead of me being 9dpo today I’m only 7 dpo… At least got answers with help of nurse being on phone with me for about 30mins or longer to help me figure out stuff. She told me she seen other ladies get pg with this type of number instead of higher… She also said for me to do a HPT next week. Guess we shall see how goes…

Thank You.

[QUOTE=SlyFoxy]Just found out later this evening that they tested me 2 days too early…:grr: Nurse said all are still good no matter it was 6dpo when had the blood drawn. She said that was good number for that day. For me too try an stop stressing an relax but hard to do. So instead of me being 9dpo today I’m only 7 dpo… At least got answers with help of nurse being on phone with me for about 30mins or longer to help me figure out stuff. She told me she seen other ladies get pg with this type of number instead of higher… She also said for me to do a HPT next week. Guess we shall see how goes…

Thank You.[/QUOTE]

So glad that nurse was willling to stay on the phone with you. Good luck! :pray: for good news soon!