Fertility Blend for Men

Has Fertility Blend worked for anyone?
We are hoping that my DH eats healthier, lays off the work out supplements,drinks more water and adds Fertility Blend to his daily regime, will shine some light on us. Please share experiences you have had with this supplement.

Sorry, I don’t know much about the Fertility Blend, but I do wonder about the vast amount of supplements my dh takes for working out, the affect it is having on our fertility. He swears he doesn’t take “that much” but the bottles he has is amazing… lol. Hope you guys have the best luck!

My husband and I just started taking Fertility Blend about a week and a half ago. We are hoping it will help us to conceive. I know there are a few people on here that have had success with it!!! Best of luck!!

Thank you…
Same thing my DH says, till I got tough and said, “Thats it”! LOL. This is a sacrifice that we “BOTH” have to make.

Maegan,

Keep me posted and I will do the same. I plan on havae him back for another S/A in December. I wish the best for you.

Mase,

I also replied on your other thread, but I will do so again in case someone out there is also searching for info on Fertility Blend. DH gave a specimen in July, his S/A was abnormal. He started on Fertility Blend (2 months) and thyroid meds (1 month). He did another S/A in Oct (initiated by us bc I was curious) and RE was completely shocked by his recovery. RE even told us a month ago when we consulted about either IUI or IVF, he was pushing IVF because he didnt think the meds would make a difference so soon. Well he surely ate his words. I just ordered DH another 3 month supply of FB and RE recommends he continues to take it until we get pregnant. I purchased mines on Amazon, but the nurse also told me that some GNC carries it too. There are a lot of positive reviews out there on this as well.

Jadet: That is awesome news!!!

Masleon: I will keep you posted for sure!!! I have PCOS and very irregular cyles so we did the fertility blend mainly for me but the hubby is taking it as well b/c we always got mixed reviews about his sperm test! :pray: for all!!

Maegan, are you taking Metformin for your PCOS? I truly believed that was how we got prego the first time. It really helped regulate my cycles. GL to you and keep me posted on the FB for Women, we are going to take a break and try naturally again if this cycle is a bust, I might get some FB for myself.

:bsv: to you ladies.

I was on Metformin for about a year or so if I remember correctly. I did that, clomid for 2 yrs and 3 IUI’s. Nothing seemed to help me so we are trying this!

I had bad side effects to metformin, it really didn’t agree with my stomach at all but I lost some weight while on it so that was a good thing.

Vitamale

My DH SA showed concentration of 6M/ml. After 3 months with Vitamale it went up to 41M/ml. I ordered it for him on Naturules.com and made sure he takes it 3 times a day.

Good luck.
Sara.

[QUOTE=Masleon]Has Fertility Blend worked for anyone?
We are hoping that my DH eats healthier, lays off the work out supplements,drinks more water and adds Fertility Blend to his daily regime, will shine some light on us. Please share experiences you have had with this supplement.[/QUOTE]

Hey Masleon
My husband used FertilityBlend for our pregnancy, it worked like a charm :). There is even science behind he product, Standford tested it…But i recommend checking out their website Fertility Supplements - Resolve Trouble Conceiving for Women and Men | FertilityBlend

Best, Jess