Fertility support what else to do

Hi all… I am wondering what else you do for support during your fertility journey to help you cope with the process? Yoga, therapy, meditation??? Just wondering…
Thanks in advance for considering my question.
Lori

Hi @btlover,
This is quite a question you ask. I’m afraid there is no special recipy on how to survive well in this struggle…Well I did try yoga myself when preparing for treatments. But it never made me relax or feel at ease. Just time spent alone with my thoughts, neither distracting…Then, meditation - I’ve heard about this method but truly doubted it, so didn’t try. One more thing which is worth considering is accupuncture. It’s proved to increase the blood flow to the organs. This allows the cells some extra oxygen vital for the inner processes. I believe this can help the cells to maintain healthy…Then vitamins and supplements. Those are the best to be advised by your dr, suitable for your vary case. Evenings out with your partner/dh. From time to time private cryings. Getting to know more people on boards with similar problems as yours, chatting does help to let things out…I hope you have reasons to smile for today.

Thanks so much, JannetLee - I appreciate your input!!

Hi, ladies. I’m here to share a couple of things. Being overweight or underweight can affect your chances of conceiving respectively. Too much or too little body fat can make you have irregular periods. Or even stop them completely. Your weight is healthy if your BMI is between 20 and 25.
It’s known you should have sex within a day or so of ovulation. It usually happens about 14 days after the first day of your last period. It’s said an egg lives for about 12- 24 hours after it’s released.
For the best chance of success, you should have sex every 2 to 3 days throughout the month. This way you don’t need to time it to coincide with the days when you ovulate.
I’ve tried yoga. I personally don’t think it helped in a way. But taking folic acid is always an amazing idea. Whether you’re just trying or are already prego. You just need this nutrient for your fetus.
Also you’d better see your GP for advice if you have been trying for a baby for more than 1 year without success.