Fet 5/24 Anyone Else?

Hi, I’m having another FET on the 24th of this month. How about anyone else? We have 4 frosties and we will be thawing all 4 and putting back(transfering) all 4 if they survive the frost.:pray:
Pamela

[quote=pamelascakes]Hi, I’m having another FET on the 24th of this month. How about anyone else? We have 4 frosties and we will be thawing all 4 and putting back(transfering) all 4 if they survive the frost.:pray:
Pamela[/quote]

Wow, 4 blasts is a lot, are you not worried about all 4 taking? That would terrify me. I see your a surrogate, are they your eggs too or a donor? Whats the age of the donor?

[QUOTE=Jennjack11]Wow, 4 blasts is a lot, are you not worried about all 4 taking? That would terrify me. I see your a surrogate, are they your eggs too or a donor? Whats the age of the donor?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I am slightly concerned but we have not had much luck getting one much less 4.
I do not use my eggs, I am just the “oven”! Lol.
I love being a surrogate and this will be my very last transfer. The factory will be closed! I really hope it works this time for them.

[QUOTE=Jennjack11]Wow, 4 blasts is a lot, are you not worried about all 4 taking? That would terrify me. I see your a surrogate, are they your eggs too or a donor? Whats the age of the donor?[/QUOTE]
I hope you get great blasts for mother’s day!

[QUOTE=pamelascakes]Yes, I am slightly concerned but we have not had much luck getting one much less 4.
I do not use my eggs, I am just the “oven”! Lol.
I love being a surrogate and this will be my very last transfer. The factory will be closed! I really hope it works this time for them.[/QUOTE]

Best of luck this time! Hope they get their baby!!

ok for those of you who are into the details so you may compare…here they are!
4 frozen blasts
day3 day5 thaw day
8cell-5%freg. exblast A compacting
6cell-10%frag. exblast B compacting
6cell-10%frag. exblast B compacting