FET Advice or Experience

Hi everyone. DH and I are coming up on our first FET, after a recently failed cycle. Any success stories or advice out there? We did a cycle in 2009 and have a wonderful daughter from that, and we are trying to give her a sibling to grow up with. I actually just got the “official” BFN news today, although I already knew it was coming. I’m hopeful but terrified about the FET at the same time. I would love to hear your experiences and any advice you’d like to share.

My doctor recommends FET over fresh because your body calms down and raises your chances by 15%. Pending your frost babies survive the thaw. Hopes that helps.

I’m so sorry about your BFN. I have done 3 fresh and 3 frozen cycles and the frozen cycles are so much easier. Less meds, fewer appointments and lots less stress. It’s going to be a piece of cake!

[QUOTE=maryevelyn;n2600519]I’m so sorry about your BFN. I have done 3 fresh and 3 frozen cycles and the frozen cycles are so much easier. Less meds, fewer appointments and lots less stress. It’s going to be a piece of cake![/QUOTE]

Thank you! And congrats! How preggers are you right now? So exciting! Thank you for giving me hope! :slight_smile:

I haven’t heard that before! Thank you!

I’m 9 weeks today :slight_smile: - thanks!

Hi, the only way I seem to be able to get pregnant with a little bean that stays put is through FET. You can in my siggy everything and the only 2 FET’s that I’ve had worked! I have a 14 month old and am 20w4d pregnant. Like everyone has said FET cycles are so much easier and less stressful. Good luck with your cycle!