FET at Shady Grove in MD?

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone had a FET done at Shady Grove in MD? I recently moved to MD and was wondering which doc was the best at Shady Grove. Any help is appreciated…thanks.

Hello! I had my FET done at Shady Grove MD-Rockville location on 7/5 and we are pregnant! I actually go for my first U/S tomorrow!

They are great, my home office is the Annapolis office. Where would your home office be?

That is great news! Congrats to you and your husband you guys must be so excited!

My home office is the Harbor, but I couldn’t decide whether to have the procedure done in Towson or Rockville. Any ideas on the best docs in Rockville?

[quote=anglehawk]Hello! I had my FET done at Shady Grove MD-Rockville location on 7/5 and we are pregnant! I actually go for my first U/S tomorrow!

They are great, my home office is the Annapolis office. Where would your home office be?[/quote]

[quote=patientlywaiting0581]That is great news! Congrats to you and your husband you guys must be so excited!

My home office is the Harbor, but I couldn’t decide whether to have the procedure done in Towson or Rockville. Any ideas on the best docs in Rockville?[/quote]

Hi there. Just saw this and thought I would pop on. I go to Shady Grove in Rockville and my doctor is Dr. Sagoskin. He is fantastic. He is one of the 2 founders of Shady Grove. I can’t say enough wonderful things about him. I just found out today that I am pregnant from my last transfer. I can’t bring myself to update my signature just yet.

KJ

Thanks KJ73! Best of luck to you.

[quote=KJ73]Hi there. Just saw this and thought I would pop on. I go to Shady Grove in Rockville and my doctor is Dr. Sagoskin. He is fantastic. He is one of the 2 founders of Shady Grove. I can’t say enough wonderful things about him. I just found out today that I am pregnant from my last transfer. I can’t bring myself to update my signature just yet.

KJ[/quote]

[quote=patientlywaiting0581]That is great news! Congrats to you and your husband you guys must be so excited!

My home office is the Harbor, but I couldn’t decide whether to have the procedure done in Towson or Rockville. Any ideas on the best docs in Rockville?[/quote]

Thanks so much!!! We are super excited and just praying for a healthy 9 month pregancy and healthy baby. My doc is Dr. Mottola in Annapolis, but he does not do the FET transfer, I had to go to Rockville and the embryologist did the actual transfer. I can not remember her name, but she was very nice! Annapolis just does all of the monitoring, bloodwork etc…but for everything else you would go to Rockville. Just my 2 cents, I would pick a location convenient to you guys because its a lot of back and forth for monitoring! Good luck!!!

I had all of my IVF/FET done through Shady Grove. I saw the docs in the Bel Air office primarily, but all the transfers and everything was done at GBMC. Dr. Yazigi was my official RE, but Dr. Katz ended up doing my 2 successful transfers. I’ve always loved everyone I saw. The only exception was Dr. McClamrock. I only saw him once, and I’m sure he’s a fine doc, but he just didn’t give me the warm and fuzzies like the other staff. Also, Wende, the PA, who you’ll end up seeing for most of your u/s, is absolutely wonderful.

All of the drs are awesome my primary dr is mckeeby out of the annapolis office, but i have also worked with dr mottla in annapolis as well as dr levy in rockville. We go for our fet on tuesday praying for our rainbow baby/babies