FET beta 48.5, TSH 5.2 any thoughts?

Hi! I have seen some people mention thyroid issues. My first beta 10 days after a FET was 48, which the nurse says is fine. But my TSH has gone up 3 points since the transfer. My RE won’t change my synthroid dosage. I have to go back to my dumb GP. I obviously need to get to an endocrinologist, but I live in SC so healthcare isn’t the greatest. Thoughts? How worried should I be? Thanks!

[QUOTE=Martacarolina]Hi! I have seen some people mention thyroid issues. My first beta 10 days after a FET was 48, which the nurse says is fine. But my TSH has gone up 3 points since the transfer. My RE won’t change my synthroid dosage. I have to go back to my dumb GP. I obviously need to get to an endocrinologist, but I live in SC so healthcare isn’t the greatest. Thoughts? How worried should I be? Thanks![/QUOTE]
My thyroid is monitored super close. I would get in and get an appt quick as if it gets too low it can cause a miscarriage. That being said, the stims mess with your hormone levels. It always caused me to plummet. However they way it works is you prob have enough in your body now as it takes a while to reflect I your body. What’s your current dosage. How are you feeling? I am terrible too though. My tsh has bounced so much since having my dd a few years ago I have a ton of dosages and I will adapt them myself. But try and get in. I honestly haven’t seen an endocrinologist in about 13 years. My gp have managed mine since I’ve had it roasted (graves) lol. Best of luck!

Thanks!

[QUOTE=Jennjack11]My thyroid is monitored super close. I would get in and get an appt quick as if it gets too low it can cause a miscarriage. That being said, the stims mess with your hormone levels. It always caused me to plummet. However they way it works is you prob have enough in your body now as it takes a while to reflect I your body. What’s your current dosage. How are you feeling? I am terrible too though. My tsh has bounced so much since having my dd a few years ago I have a ton of dosages and I will adapt them myself. But try and get in. I honestly haven’t seen an endocrinologist in about 13 years. My gp have managed mine since I’ve had it roasted (graves) lol. Best of luck![/QUOTE]

I am on 137mcg of synthroid–hopefully my GP will increase it tomorrow.