FET February 2011 IVF

I didn’t see a FET thread yet for February 2011, so I thought I’d start one up. I’ve had a failed IVf, then a miscarriage with IVF, and am now moving onto my first FET. The whole process of FET confuses me! :slight_smile: How long will it take before the transfer, different ways to make the FET more successful, medications involved… During my last IVF, fertility forum was such a help to me. I look forward to going through the FET with a great group! I hope to be here as an encourager and support to you too. :flower:

I’ve heard that FET can have lower statisitcs then fresh, but I’ve also heard that some women swear by it because the less stress on their bodies from less meds, increases success. So, i’m excited to give it a try.

:babydust: Hoping for a great February! :clap:

You might check on the FET board, there might be someone who started a thread there. Just click the “Infertility Treatments” category at top.

I’m so sorry about your m/c. Good luck with your FET in February. I have heard the same thing, that it is easier on your body, so I hope it goes well for you! :flower:

Thank you Missmuss. I’ll see if I can find a thread for FET February. Best wishes to you! :slight_smile: