FET Jan 2014- 2ww

Hi ladies! Newbie forum user here. I’ve been reading posts for about year and finally decided to create an account but it took forever to figure out how to post - turns out I missed the confirmation email. Anyway, I am 5 days into my 2ww— I didn’t think it would be this hard!! How do you ladies do it?!? I can’t stop googling. Ahhhh. So I thought I would create a forum to hear ladies stories and help pass time. Any one else in their 2ww for Jan 2014?

Hi… I had my transfer today… The 2ww is hard but you will get through it. I will start testing in about a week and you?

Thank you for replying. Yay for being PUPO:)!crossing my fingers for you!! I hope 2014 brings great news for you and your husband. I have taken a number of first response tests and they are definitely positive (light but there). However, I haven’t see a + digital yet. I’m thinking it might still be early. Hoping to see it tomorrow. If I don’t see in within two days, I will get worried. Have you heard of this before? Have you done htp with your previous cycles? If so, how soon did you get your positive?

Hello. This is my first time posting. I am 3dpt and I am worried because I don’t feel anything. I have read about people knowing that the transfer did not work because of the empty feeling they have. I am not sure if it is just fear but I have a gut feeling it did not work. I took a PG Test today ( I know way to early) and it was neg and that made me stress more.

Hi guys. I’m 6 dp4dt today. Just took a HPT, negative. But I’ve been nauseous for 3 days. I think I’m going crazy

I copied this from another forum. Hope it helps What happens after a 3 Day and a 5 Day Transfer! 3-DAY TRANSFER: 1dpt …embryo is growing and developing 2dpt… Embryo is now a blastocyst 3dpt…Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day 4dpt… Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining 5dpt… Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining 6dpt… Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining 7dpt… Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells 8dpt…Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood 9dpt…More HCG is produced as fetus develops 10dpt…More HCG is produced as fetus develops 11dpt…HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT 5-DAY TRANSFER: -1dpt …embryo is growing and developing 0dpt… Embryo is now a blastocyst 1dpt…Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day 2dpt… Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining 3dpt… Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining 4dpt… Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining 5dpt… Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells 6dpt…Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood 7dpt…More HCG is produced as fetus develops 8dpt…More HCG is produced as fetus develops 9dpt…HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Well today I took another test at 4dpt 5dt and it was a BFN I am starting to worry.

Hey ladies, I testes 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt and got nothing. Saw the lightest line 6dp and it continued to get darker even though digital said not preg. Between 8-9dp in middle of the night I got a BFP on digital. So there’s still hope for you! Sadly, I tested again at 12dp FMU and not a not pregnant again. Ugh

Kimykantalope, any good news?

Nothing yet. HPT still negative. I got a deal on digitalis though so maybe that explains a little bit. Not feeling pregnant at all. Just feel crampy and peeing all the time, but I can attribute that to the meds. Any good news from anyone else?

Not on my end. Nurse thinks it’s a chem preg also :(. I’m still crossing my fingers and toes for the rest of you!!

Still a negative over here. My beta is tomorrow but I’m not thinking it’s going to be positive. Pretty discouraged today.

Oh kimy I’m so sorry!!! That just outright sucks!! I know the feeling!! Hang in there! You still have 2 frosties right???

Mel Mel, any sign of a positive yet?

Hello ladies… Today is 8dp3dt. I did a digital in the morning and it was a BFN. I’m super worried. I’m already thinking it didn’t work. My last transfer (IVF) I remember getting a BFP around day 6 or 7. (ended in a MC) I’m losing all hope. I just bought 2 more test and will test tomorrow morning maybe tonight to.

Crossing all fingers and toes for you Wliss!