Finally Triggerd! :)

I’m sooo excited, I was finally able to do my HCG trigger shot today! I’m so happy. I really hope that this works. I have 4 good Follicles! :woohoo: 21mm, 18mm, 18mm, and 16mm… :cheer: Now time to :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap:

:cross: :cross: for a :bfp: !

[quote=krissersroro]I’m sooo excited, I was finally able to do my HCG trigger shot today! I’m so happy. I really hope that this works. I have 4 good Follicles! :woohoo: 21mm, 18mm, 18mm, and 16mm… :cheer: Now time to :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap:

:cross: :cross: for a :bfp: ![/quote]

Congrats! Good luck! I am hoping for more than 1 mature follie by next friday!

Thank you!! And good luck to you, too!!! :slight_smile:

Best of luck to both of you!!

I did my first IUI last month but sadly it didn’t take, my progesterone dropped to zero…not sure what causes that, i pray and hope for better luck next time.

Thanks!

And, awww :frowning: I’m sorry! They really wanted to do a IUI this cycle but my darn insurance doesn’t cover it and not only that, but if I were to pay out of pocket for it, they will deny any further infertility coverage! Talk about crappy! LOL Let’s hope that timed intercourse does the job. I wish you lots of luck.

Also ladies, I know I’m probably putting too much thought into it, but I’m freaking myself out. But I (without thinking) took my trigger around 1:00PM yesterday. DH and I had sex the 13th, and then again at like 6AM this morning. And the nurse said to have sex every other day. I just am so worried that there isn’t enough sperm! I mean, I will probably ovulate today and then I won’t be able to have sex again for 48 hours?! Ugh. I’m freaking myself out. I have never ovulated before and I’m so worried I’m going to mess this up…

I’m sure you’re fine, although you can always call the doctor’s office and ask if they think your chances are lowered. However, sperm can live in the uterine environment anywhere from 3-5 days depending on a bunch of different factors, so there’s a good chance the sperm from the 13th are still swimmin’ around in there. The 13th to the 16th should be plenty of time for your hubby’s sperm to build back up, so this morning’s bd should have produced plenty. Also, the trigger shot takes 12-36 hours (or something like that) to cause ovulation, and then you have a window of something like 10+ hours after ovulation that the egg hangs around waiting to be fertilized, so your timing is probably just fine. The nurse always gave me my trigger shot when I went in for my u/s, which was about 8:45 am, and told us to bd that night and the next night, so our bds were typically 14 and 38 hours after the shot. Try not to freak out! Lol, easier said than done, though, I know. :babydust: