Finance companies

So we’ve saved some money but will have to finance anyway. We were given 2 options. We can apply with Advance Care Card or with Medical Loan Finance Company.

Does anyone have personal experience with either? Just wanted to see if one was preferred over the other.

I don’t but fertility finance is supposed to be wonderful. Can you use them?

I can ask. Thanks!

Financing

We just applied to MedLoan Finance and they called today to say that they had went to Capital One and we already have a credit card with them. I was surprised because I didn’t know that they were seeking funding from consumer credit cards? I thought these finance companies were different. So they are going to try another company, but it’s frustratiing because we want to go to Cancun, Mexico for IVF and they only use Medloan at this clinic.

Let me know how it goes. Best Wishes.

[quote=mamanas]We just applied to MedLoan Finance and they called today to say that they had went to Capital One and we already have a credit card with them. I was surprised because I didn’t know that they were seeking funding from consumer credit cards? I thought these finance companies were different. So they are going to try another company, but it’s frustratiing because we want to go to Cancun, Mexico for IVF and they only use Medloan at this clinic.

Let me know how it goes. Best Wishes.[/quote]

Ah man! I hate that. I found out that Adv. Care Card does that by answering the preliminary questions to see if we pre-qualify. And it said, Congratulations, you can apply for the Discover IT card. What!! If I’m putting it on a credit card, then why not just put it on my own?? Ugghhh!!

And now I find out Medloan is the same freakin’ thing. Blah. Shoot me! My DH is going to freak. He’s hesitant enough about financing it. And now to know its on a stupid credit card. Sorry. I’m venting. IF isn’t a small problem, yet we don’t have any one company that deals with real “loans” to help us. Sometimes I think I’m going out of my mind.

I had no idea I did Med Loan too and got denied urg. Anyone do Spring Stone Finance?

Financing Companies

I am starting to feel like these “financing companies” might need some oversight as well. Again, I’m feeling like someone is trying to take advantage of our struggle. We will try our bank and otherwise, use tax return and payment plan to get the job done. Hang in there folks…our group of folks have the persisitance like no others.

We are looking at my credit union. I have the membership there, but no good credit. But DH has excellent credit. So:cross: They said we have a good chance.