Financial Support

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”][COLOR=“Indigo”][COLOR=“Purple”]Hi Everyone
I am 29 years old and having financial issues when it comes to paying for fertility medication. I recently found a website that allows you to make payments, however I am unsure if I should trust it. Does anyone else have some other sources of financial assistance or support for IVF? I live in the NY area and my private insurance doesn’t cover anything! GRRR … I appreciate all of your help and wish you all the best of luck! [/FONT]

Have you told your RE or asked the office if they ever get donated meds? Sometimes ppl donate meds to their clinic. In turn, the clinic gives them to ppl without insurance coverage.
I am doing a cycle in Feb, and I have to take a lot of meds to stim. It was about 7,000 last time, and I have a 10,000 lifetime benefit. For this next cycle, my clinic is going to give me the uncovered meds (about 4,000 worth).

[QUOTE=luv4rachela]Have you told your RE or asked the office if they ever get donated meds? Sometimes ppl donate meds to their clinic. In turn, the clinic gives them to ppl without insurance coverage.
I am doing a cycle in Feb, and I have to take a lot of meds to stim. It was about 7,000 last time, and I have a 10,000 lifetime benefit. For this next cycle, my clinic is going to give me the uncovered meds (about 4,000 worth).[/QUOTE]
Yes, they told me that they can not guarantee there will be enough medicine for me when I’m ready. It’s basically a first come first serve thing. Worse case scenario it will cost about 15k for the medicine not including the procedure. They told me about 25k.

Hi babybuggy21 there is a program called Compassionate Care that will pay for one cycle of medication. Check Infertility Treatment and Information - Fertility LifeLines™. I hope this helps.