Finding things to be thankful for!

Hey Ladies -

Hope you can all find something to be thankful for today…and keep the hope alive that your dream baby will be on the way in 2011.

I am thankful that our septic system is working again (after 3 days without toilet or water) AND that I was able to get a sterile cup at the hospital on Tuesday night after going to 3 pharmacies looking for one! (Clinic forgot to give me a collection cup).

{It’s been QUITE the fun week so far}

IUI done Wednesday, and now time to relax and try to forget about the 2 week wait.

Best Holiday Wishes to you all…keep your chin up, and be thankful for all you DO have.

Summer

Finding things to be thankful for!

[FONT=Arial]Thank the Good Lord for all he has given our family this year.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I’m thankful for having a loving, caring and supportive husband that takes great care of me while carrying his child.:clap: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I’m thankful for such a wonderful caring mother. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I’m thankful too have a wonderful DD that is sweet as can be plus helpful.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I’m thankful for having great friends here on this forum or close to home. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I’m thankful for finally getting pregnant after TTC for 11 yrs and it finally happened. Plus very thankful for the baby is growing nice strong an healthy each day. :cheer: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thankful for having such a wonderful RE plus staff an now have wonderful [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Ob[/FONT][FONT=Arial]’s to care for me an the baby. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thankful for no more ms or infections[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thankful for my BIL making it through his surgery early this morning without any problems. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thankful for having a home too come too everyday. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thankful for having food too eat.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]There is many more things to be Thankful for but this is a enough… [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
God Bless Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving! I’m thankful I was able to have an IUI yesterday, but mostly I am thankful for my DH, who is kind and supportive. As we head into the Christmas and end of year season, I am hoping for a :bfp: and looking forward to a brighter 2011.

happy day after thanksgiving :slight_smile:

i am a little late with this but i will say i had a bit of a “mood” early yesterday when i saw another cousin is prego - again. the hubby was understanding but also reminded me that we have ALOT to be thankful more, more then some people - and he’s right.
so i turned my mood around on the way to dinner and am thankful for my health (other then the ttc part!!!) and my wonderful DH. i have a roof over my head, a job, health insurance (even though it’s not covering fertility expenses), nice things, my awesome kitty babies, great friends and my amazing family. i am also thankful every day for my mother - she is my biggest source of strength and an amazing support system for me. i dont know where i’d be in my life w/out her…i want to be like her when i grow up :slight_smile:
this struggle can all get the best of us at times but i’m learing to always count your blessings and be thankful for what you have.
hope you girls had a great day yesterday and praying we ALL see :bfp: 's in the near future.