Finished first round. Next round 100 mg. advise?

Hi all

I find out Monday if the first Round if 50 mg clomid worked. And I’m preggo. If not I start 100 mg at the end of July. Has this dose worked for any of you? Are your side effects worse? Please respond as I have no friends or family that have had fertility issues. Thanks all :slight_smile:

50mg doesn’t work for a lot of people, while the 100mg often does. it’s definitely worth a try!

as you can see from my signature, the 100mg worked once for me, but after that it did not, nor did the higher doses. i ended up having to try different meds. this fertility stuff is a lot of trial and error, but once you find the right combo that’s right for you, things will go well, hopefully.

i did have side effects at the higher doses (hot flashes and such, also some days of depression).

good luck!

100 mg worked for me. It took 5 months ( working every time as ovulation goes) to get my :bfp: .

And the side effects I got the worst on 50 mg. not sure If i got used to it but besides hot flashes, little cramping around ovulation and bloating nothing major like the first month on Clomid.

But like Becca said everyone is different. But you are on the right path:). Good luck:).

By seeing if 50 mg “worked” do you mean you get a :bfp: or that you successfully ovulated? I ovulated on both 50 mg and 100 mg (with trigger shot) but was never able to get more than 1 follicle until I added a Bravelle injection on day 9 (see my signature).

I have had much greater side effects from the 100 mg dose, like hot flashes and headaches than I did with the 50 mg dose but it was not unbearable by any means.

Good luck :babydust: :bsv: :babydust: