First beta 11dp6dt 480

I did FET after negative IVF and my first beta numbers on 11dp6dt is 480…is it normal??? I don’t have any symptoms at all…can beta be wrong??

[QUOTE=burg]I did FET after negative IVF and my first beta numbers on 11dp6dt is 480…is it normal??? I don’t have any symptoms at all…can beta be wrong??[/QUOTE]

Congrats!!! You’re pregnant! Your beta seems like a great # to me! I say enjoy!

Sounds like a perfect number to me! CONGRATS!

Sorry to jump in. As a beta hcg is a blood test results are always correct! Congrats and enjoy you are pregnant!!

Thank you Ladies

Thank you Ladies…I had my second beta today and numbers are 2588 so…:flower: …I finally told my family that we are pregnant…and I am having US on Friday to see if its twins …ONLY I still have no symptoms. I even have to go to the bathroom and do test again to make sure its all there…

Congrats! How many days apart were your beta tests?

It was 4 days apart …I was supposed to have beta on July second but day before I started spotting and got so upset …I stop doing shots and ignored all positive HPT …but my HB made me go on July 4 and my beta was 480…and today it was 2588 and they told me to coming for US on Friday…:pray: I prayed so much for this miracle, cuz we paid out packet and it was are lost chance… My first IVF only meds cost us $7.089.00:clap: But God is good…

I’m glad everything is working out in your favor. I hope you see fantastic news on your u/s.

Thank you… I hope you will have your miracle this time…I will pray for you:pray:

Just wanted to stop by and say CONGRATS. I’m praying for a happy healthy successful :preg:. Now sit back and enjoy.