First Beta-is this low?

Hi Everyone,

Just looking for some advise…

I just had my first beta done 10dp5dt; it came back at 76. I am worried, is this low? Has anyone had success with a similiar number?

Thanks!

I think it is fine. My first beta at 9dp5dt with my daughter was 45. I know people who have had successful pregnancies with beta’s of 25 on 14dpo. The important thing is the doubling.

congratulations!

it is higher then an hcg I have ever gotten at 15 dpiui. My doc says she wants it at least over 50. So it looks good to me :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Boston150]Hi Everyone,

I just had my first beta done 10dp5dt; it came back at 76. I am worried, is this low? Has anyone had success with a similiar number?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Looks pretty normal. Sometimes it’s very low and sometimes it’s very high at the beginning. It can vary quite wildly. You should be fine.

doubling is more important that initial number. dd1 for me was in the 40’s. :slight_smile:

My first beta with my twins was 74.:nerd:

thats a good number…my RE wants betas to be around 100-200 @ 14dp5dt…so your above that. biggest thing is doubling times!
Good Luck

Ugh mine was 32.5 so I sure hope it isn’t bad…4 long days between them and I feel no symptoms what so ever. I am miserable.

[quote=Boston150]Hi Everyone,

Thanks![/quote]

Just wanted to add in my story! I think that beta is just fine! Also, the others are talking about doubling times being important… just remember that it should double in 48-72 hours, not just 48 hours. Look at my signature, my first 2 betas did not double with either pregnancy and I have a 21-month old daughter and am currently 26 weeks pregnant with twins!

good luck!!!

As you can see my from siggy - I had a low 62 around the same time as you. She’s now a energetic toddler running around! Good luck!

Congrats on your:bfp:

The number looks great to me!

This pregnancy my beta was 74 (@10dp5dt) and I’m currently 26 weeks along. With my son my first beta was 78 at 14dpo (he was an iui).

Congrats, relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

My first beta 9dp5dt was 26 and we just got back from our 8w6d ultrasound where everything looks great!