First beta on 18dp3dt?

hey…
i m a little curious, my clinic is doing my first beta on 18dp3dt. n rite now m on 10dp3dt. isn’t it too late? everyone around here has there first beta in between 10 to 12dpt. m not paos coz m too scared to try :frowning:
i just want too know y they are doing my beta too late?

m not having any symptoms except getting tired all the time, headaches n mild cramps. :frowning:

Wow. That is really late. Are they out on vacation or something? Yo seems like the point of a beta on 13 or 14 days past retrieval is to watch for chemicals and more importantly ectopic pregnancies. I would call and ask for an earlier one, but I am a little neurotic :slight_smile:

Curious about where you cycled. I’ve never heard of any clinic transfer 3 A embryos on the first cycle of someone so young.

[QUOTE=maryevelyn]Wow. That is really late. Are they out on vacation or something? Yo seems like the point of a beta on 13 or 14 days past retrieval is to watch for chemicals and more importantly ectopic pregnancies. I would call and ask for an earlier one, but I am a little neurotic :)[/QUOTE]

thats what i m worried abt. i called them but they said unless u start bleeding or having pain more noticeable every thing will b fine. :confused:
n they said that we dont want to miss any late implanters.
how much late can implantation get??

[QUOTE=maryevelyn]Curious about where you cycled. I’ve never heard of any clinic transfer 3 A embryos on the first cycle of someone so young.[/QUOTE]

hey. m from Pakistan. n my embryologist is from aus… the protocol that he follows include transferring 3 embryos in all irrespective of there age :confused:

I’m sure you’ll be fine. You could do an hot if you really get worried. You have great chances!! Good luck!

My RE doesn’t usually do beta until about 18dpo. When i asked why not earlier they just said it’s too soon. This time i did get an early beta because of my OHSS but early for them was like 12dpo so pretty normal for others. I think you’ll be fine with a later beta… Plus you could always poas… i first got my bfps 5dp5dt and with the second 4dp5dt I never was patient enough to wait until beta day… except for my first cycle which was bfn and getting the bfn phone call and not being prepared for it was devastating to me so now i’m a big advocate of hpts :slight_smile:

My clinic does first beta 14 days after transfer(doesn’t matter if 3 or 5 day) and second beta one week after first. It’s driving me crazy, I go in for 2nd beta on Tuesday- I’m soooo nervous. My 1st beta was 800 at 13 dpt (I called and begged them to let me do it a day early because I was going nuts) and I don’t even know if that number is good. Do you ladies think 800 is a good number? and I’m not sure if my blasts were 5 or 6 days- I just assumed 6 day because they started to hatch. :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

Check out betabase.info. Your numbers look great for 18 dpo. They’re twin numbers! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Hoping4baby10]My clinic does first beta 14 days after transfer(doesn’t matter if 3 or 5 day) and second beta one week after first. It’s driving me crazy, I go in for 2nd beta on Tuesday- I’m soooo nervous. My 1st beta was 800 at 13 dpt (I called and begged them to let me do it a day early because I was going nuts) and I don’t even know if that number is good. Do you ladies think 800 is a good number? and I’m not sure if my blasts were 5 or 6 days- I just assumed 6 day because they started to hatch. :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:[/QUOTE]
congrats on ur bfp… and ur betas look great. hope they just keep increasing :slight_smile: n best of luck for ur second beta

[QUOTE=lesley44]My RE doesn’t usually do beta until about 18dpo. When i asked why not earlier they just said it’s too soon. This time i did get an early beta because of my OHSS but early for them was like 12dpo so pretty normal for others. I think you’ll be fine with a later beta… Plus you could always poas… i first got my bfps 5dp5dt and with the second 4dp5dt I never was patient enough to wait until beta day… except for my first cycle which was bfn and getting the bfn phone call and not being prepared for it was devastating to me so now i’m a big advocate of hpts :)[/QUOTE]

i really hope i get positive result on 18th. :pray:
i have never seen 2 lines on hpts :frowning: m really scared of them…

I’m :pray: you get your :bfp: :grouphug: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

[QUOTE=Hoping4baby10]I’m :pray: you get your :bfp: :grouphug: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:[/QUOTE]

thanks alot :slight_smile: m :pray: too
n congrats on being :preg: really happy for u