First FET

I am doing my FET tomorrow. Very tensed. Hopefully this will work. I had a failed IVF cycle before.

I know this has been asked zillions of times, but please tell me how I can improve my chances.

PCOS
Started Infertility treatments officially: Jan 2010

5 Failed Clomid cycles including one IUI

IVF#1: 2 BC quality embryos 5d transferred. :bfn:
4 Frozen.

Wish me good luck…

RELAX is the best advice I have. I put a meditation and some calming music on my ipod to listen to before and after the transfer

Good Luck

Thank you.

Hope all works out…

GOOD LUCK!!!:bsv:

Only advice i can give is just keep busy during your 2ww (after resting of corse!!) and stay positive, and try not to worry. Also surround yourself with positive people who you feel good around.

My first too

i have one coming up too. i had a successful Ivf and one frozen embryo left. my son is now 9 months, and i want to use my frozen embryo. Problem is i’m still breastfeeding and my doctor has put me on birth control. i wanted to have the baby within the year 2012 but my son is so attached to me. i hate to deprive him of nursing. :frowning: my doctor has schedule me with hysterosocopy next week. and i’m wondering if it’s necessary. i’m considering postponding the procedure until my son is a year old and i can wee him off breastfeeding. any advice? my son will be 1 yr in March. i guess i’m not sure why i need to be on birth control and why i just can’t go right into my FET? anyone have any advice??

Achu, just take the meds you’re supposed to, eat a normal, balanced diet, and stay busy during the two week wait. I hope it works for you too!

It is possible to do a cycle without birth control pills, but the other hormones you will be taking for FET are not compatible with breastfeeding (meaning they will probably dry up your milk.) Everyone is different but personally I loved breastfeeding so much that I wouldn’t want to cut that short just to try a few months sooner, especially since there is no guarantee that the FET will work. I know it’s a tough decision! GL to you!!

FET went great yesterday. Everyone at the clinic was so friendly. I had too much water and my bladder was more than full. Needless to say I was very uncomfortable. They had me empty some to continue with the procedure and rest all went great.

Thank you . Good luck to you all as well.

And I go for my BPT on 12/09.
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good Luck Achu!

We failed our first IVF, but we are now pregnant with the following FET. It worked for us, I’m sure it will for you as well.

[quote=Achu]I am doing my FET tomorrow. Very tensed. Hopefully this will work. I had a failed IVF cycle before.

I know this has been asked zillions of times, but please tell me how I can improve my chances.
[/quote]

Thanks Orange. Its so nice to hear a success story. Good luck…

I had BFN last friday from IVF#1 and spoke with RE today about FET#1. He said no need of birth control pills. my protocol suggested has estrodiol and crinone thats it.