Right:
23x19
8x7
6x6
7x6
Left:
23x19
19x19

Nurse said probably trigger tonight, IUI Saturday AM…

Are these good sizes? I usually see follies in mm on here not ?? x ??

To me it looks like I have 3 HUGE ones and then the rest are too small…

I am a nervous wreck… please give your input :slight_smile:

I just found out my AMH is .4, so I guess the fact I have any is good, but still not sure if they are any good :frowning:

Usually the numbers you see people post are the averages, so your 23x19 would be a 21.

It’s looking great! Good luck!

Thank you! Makes me feel much better!

[FONT=“Arial”][COLOR=“Teal”]You have three great sized follies!! Good luck![/FONT]

This is just me obsessing, but if my largest averages are 21, 21 and 19, won’t they be considered “overmature” by Saturday? If they grow 2mm per day, won’t they be over 22?? which is considered “overmature”???!

I think it sounds perfect.

My RE will go as far as 23 before trigger if your E2 hasn’t plateaued and your LH isn’t surging.

Yea seams like 3 great ones! Good for you BFU! :babydust: good luck!
And Hi Essemkay!! We use to hang on the same due date buddies forums 2 years ago! (seems like yesterday!)

You girls are making me feel so much better! But how do I know if my E2 hasn’t plateaued and my LH isn’t surging. Sorry, so new to all this and my RE has nurses who are NOT helpful!

[quote=bfu1873]
To me it looks like I have 3 HUGE ones and then the rest are too small…

I am a nervous wreck… please give your input :slight_smile:

I just found out my AMH is .4, so I guess the fact I have any is good, but still not sure if they are any good :([/quote]

Since you’re on the meds, I think the RE’s like to see the bigger follies…these look good to me…:cross:

My last iui I had 24,23,18,17,14…so my biggies were similar to yours…

Bfu, they should be doing blood tests which will tell them things like if your E2 has plateaued. Mine plateaued and I triggered that day - and it worked, so I guess that’s a good thing! They’re expecting 100-200 per follicle, closer to 200 when they’re mature I think. Mine was right around 700 two days in a row with 3 mature follicles (and one at 14 that might’ve made the 700 rather than 600).