First Time IVFers in August or September '13

Hi Girls! :slight_smile: I am new to this site, but not new to fertility boards. I needed something more specific to IVF & where we are in our journey.

After 4 failed Clomid rounds & 5 failed IUIs, we made the decision last month to move on to IVF. I ovulate very sporadically on my own, but I respond well to meds. No other issues found for me. DH has low morphology & a vericocele. We’ll be doing IVF with ICSI and I start stims in 2 weeks (on August 17th) :woohoo:

Are there any other first time IVFers cycling in August or September? And any repeat IVFers, please feel free to chime in as I’m lost when it comes to this stuff!

First-timer

Thanks for starting this thread!!

This is my first time with IVF after my last IUI cycle was converted on Monday. My egg retrival is this weekend and hopefully a transfer on Friday.

Looking forward to chatting!

First Time IVF Aug/Sept

[QUOTE=Mrs.Windex]Hi Girls! :slight_smile: I am new to this site, but not new to fertility boards. I needed something more specific to IVF & where we are in our journey.

After 4 failed Clomid rounds & 5 failed IUIs, we made the decision last month to move on to IVF. I ovulate very sporadically on my own, but I respond well to meds. No other issues found for me. DH has low morphology & a vericocele. We’ll be doing IVF with ICSI and I start stims in 2 weeks (on August 17th) :woohoo:

Are there any other first time IVFers cycling in August or September? And any repeat IVFers, please feel free to chime in as I’m lost when it comes to this stuff![/QUOTE]

I am! We do not have our full schedule yet but should have it really soon my RE is planning to do the ET late sept :clap:
:babydust: :babydust: