First ultrasound today

Please pray that everything is fine :pray: I have my first ultrasound later today and I am a nervous wreck. I still dont “feel” pregnant, its surreal to me. This is my first pregnancy and I have every worry imaginable.

Hey Kimmy - I know how you feel… I was both excited and NERVOUS with the first u/s! I will definitely :pray: that all goes well… it’s kinda early to feel ‘pregnant’… I still don’t totally… I think once I feel the baby moving around a bit I will… right now the only thing that I feel is EXHAUSTED and a bit gassy - I keep telling DH that he’s lucky it’s burps that he’s hearing and not from the other end! :slight_smile:
Anyway, good luck with the u/s and the rest of your pregnancy!!

Good luck on your U/S. I don’t think you feel preggo till your 2nd trimester. Let us know how it goes.

I know exactly how you feel… I didn’t “feel” pregnant at all when I had my first ultrasound last week. It was very unreal to see that there was actually something in there!! It’s unbelievable. I will be praying for you!

Well, how did it go?!?!
I thought it was so cool to see something in there when I didn’t feel eny different. It’s even better when you can feel someone kicking you on the inside!

Its twins!! Saw 2 sacs!! I am 5w5d. DD is July 29th :slight_smile:

OMG OMG OMG! How awesome is that?!
Congratulations!!!:cheer: :cheer:

Congrats… On it been twins… May you have a wonderful happy 9… Time will fly by fast so enjoy your :preg: as it will start moving alone pretty quickly after hit a certain month… :clap: :cheer: :clap: :cheer:

:cheer:

OMG that is GREAT news!! Congrats and good luck!!

YAY! Congrats Kimmy!!! :clap::cheer:

Congrats–exciting:clap: !

Had our second ultrasound and we heard the 2 heartbeats! 145 and 149 :clap:

Congrats!!! Awesome news!!!

Hi Ladies,

I went in for my 1st U/S today and we saw the little bean! My heart raced to 122 per minute when doing the vital check up and the nurse was teasing me that I must be very nervous. Well yeah I was and how can you not?

We saw a good size sac and the yolk sac inside, with good thick lining around it. My RE told me it is still very small but based on my IUI date and last period I’m about 5 1/2 weeks. She wants me to come back a week later to see the development and hopefully we will get a heartbeat!

In the meantime she wants me not to be a worry mess because that doesn’t help anything at all. My husband was like nodding along, ha!

Me: 34 PCO, taking Metformin for a year
DH: 34 Low Morphology
TTC: 2 years

#1 IUI November, 2010

CD 3~7 Clomid 100mg
CD 8 Repronex Injection
CD 13 U/S: 1 follicle measured at 18mm ready for trigger; lining 7mm; hCG trigger shot the same day
CD 15 (11/18): IUI
5dpiui Progesterone: 23.09
16dpiui (12/4):bfp: :woohoo:
19dpiui (12/7) 1st Beta: 312 :clap: Progesterone: 43.56
21dpiui (12/9) 2nd Beta: 870 :clap:
23dpiui (12/11) 3rd Beta: 2070 :thankyou: :preg:

12/14 - 1st U/S Saw a sac and yolk sac :cheer:

[quote=GC133]Hi Ladies,

I went in for my 1st U/S today and we saw the little bean! My heart raced to 122 per minute when doing the vital check up and the nurse was teasing me that I must be very nervous. Well yeah I was and how can you not?

We saw a good size sac and the yolk sac inside, with good thick lining around it. My RE told me it is still very small but based on my IUI date and last period I’m about 5 1/2 weeks. She wants me to come back a week later to see the development and hopefully we will get a heartbeat!

In the meantime she wants me not to be a worry mess because that doesn’t help anything at all. My husband was like nodding along, ha! [/quote]

The same thing happened to us but my RE handled it WAY differently… I wish she had said to me what yours did. But I went in the next week and there was the little heart beating away!! It was awesome!
Good luck and do your best not to worry!

I went in today for my 2nd OB scan, and we saw the little baby and the heartbeat! I almost cried when I saw the flickering heartbeat! At first I didn’t see it, only saw a HUGE yolk sac and the little baby. Then the RE told me she saw the flicker, and DH said he did too. I was the last one seeing it! But it is there, beating strong! The RE even turned the sound on and we could hear the whoosh whoosh sound from the baby! That was when I almost broke into tears! Everything is so real now as I have a little one growing inside me.

I’m so relieved and excited that my baby is doing great. I am measured at 6 weeks and 1 day, about 4 days behind, which my RE told me she wouldn’t be too concerned about as sometimes it depends on baby’s angle when doing the measuring. I’m now released to OB and my first OB appt will be on 1/18/2011, about 10 weeks.

I thank God everyday and He has given me such a wonderful X’mas gift!