Freaking Out!! Advice Please!

Ok so I just went to the potty and started spotting. I dont understand… I just had my iui on Saturday morning… I also had intercourse with my Dh the day of the trigger which was Thursday…

What could this be??? I think it would be to early for implantation bleeding (5 days since intercourse and 3 days since iui)

I think spotting is pretty normal after the iui - I would worry about it too much.

Give it a day or two and see what happens Did you call the doc?

Your cervix likely got a bit irritated when they did the IUI. Spotting is perfectly normal. If it continues tomorrow give your RE a call just to be safe, but you will probably be told not to worry.

So I just called my RE… He said with us having intercourse on Thursday (the day of trigger) and iui early Saturday …He believes is was impantation bleeding when I described the cramps and spotting. He said since I havent bleed or cramped since the iui it is unlikey to be that…

We will see I guess… This makes for an interesting 2ww!

:cheer: Yay Jess!! See you just keep that positive attitude! You are going to be just fine. I have a great feeling about this month for you!

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]Here’s hoping for that positive outcome!

Keep going with the positive thoughts…and send some positive vibes this way…just starting my 2WW…[/FONT]

[quote=SSE1014][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Here’s hoping for that positive outcome!

Keep going with the positive thoughts…and send some positive vibes this way…just starting my 2WW…[/FONT][/quote]

Positive vibes… coming your way!!.. I saw your numbers looked great from your iui… so :cross: !

I will :pray: that you can stay positive and get the positive outcome that you are hoping for as well!