Freaking out, is there any hope?

Ladies,

Need some info and experience here, I had my first beta yesterday the count was 32, and I am having light spotting - brownish since yesterday…
RE has called in for 2nd beta tomorrow.
Is it over? or any hope here? i am not having any cramps either, just heavy feeling in the lower belly.

Please help. desperate to know…

Thanks
Saara

Check out betabase.com. You will see the various ranges of betas that turn into viable pregnancies. Your falls in that area. Hang in there and good luck tomorrow.:cross::cross:

[QUOTE=saara77]Ladies,

Need some info and experience here, I had my first beta yesterday the count was 32, and I am having light spotting - brownish since yesterday…
RE has called in for 2nd beta tomorrow.
Is it over? or any hope here? i am not having any cramps either, just heavy feeling in the lower belly.

Please help. desperate to know…

Thanks
Saara[/QUOTE]
Yes, you certainly have hope. Sometime first beta can be low. As long as it doubles in your next one, you are good. And your spotting can be from implantation. My RE had told me to expect that. He had said that unless I soak a pad in an hour, I need not worry. Don’t worry and try to stay relaxed.

I just shared this with someone now. When I spotted, I was told to stay in bed (lying on left side), and drink plenty of water. I strictly followed this advice, and I think it helped me. Praying that you get good news in your next beta!

What dpo did you get your beta? Mine was 33 at 11dpo and everything is looking good. As long as it strongly doubles you will be fine!! Brown blood is fine too, could be implantation or left over blood from ER :slight_smile:

definitely there is still hope. You will have a better picture after your next beta. You really need to at least double - although my first beta was 45 at 14dpo and only 46 at 19dpo and I have a wonderful DD now. It can happen! I also know of 2 ladies who had beta’s of 25 at 14dpo and went on to carry to term. Good Luck!

thank you ladies for your support and prayers. the nurse called, the HCG is 123 today :slight_smile: its definetly good news, but i continue spotting, she said to lie down and not lift anything heavy…m nervous, really hope this works, this is our 4th IVF. :pray:

Saara

Hi Saara,
Your doubling time looks great! :pray:ing for you. I just wanted to say that I started with a first beta of 50 at 11dp3dt (14dpo) and had brown spotting from day before beta until about 8 or 9 weeks. I am having twins! Good luck and keep updating. :grouphug:

[quote=saara77]thank you ladies for your support and prayers. the nurse called, the HCG is 123 today :slight_smile: its definetly good news, but i continue spotting, she said to lie down and not lift anything heavy…m nervous, really hope this works, this is our 4th IVF. :pray:

Saara[/quote]

So happy to hear this! Good luck with everything :slight_smile: