Frozen Egg IVF Cycle?

I have been selected to be a part of a case study for my clinic to freeze my eggs they retrieve and then transfer back to me.

I have been reading about this and not finding any luck with women who have gone on to have a successful pregnancy using their own frozen eggs. I know this is very new, but didn’t know if any of you have experience or know more about this that can share?!?!

Thanks ladies!!

[quote=jennem85]I have been selected to be a part of a case study for my clinic to freeze my eggs they retrieve and then transfer back to me.

I have been reading about this and not finding any luck with women who have gone on to have a successful pregnancy using their own frozen eggs. I know this is very new, but didn’t know if any of you have experience or know more about this that can share?!?!

Thanks ladies!![/quote]
You mean unfertilized eggs? Or did they freeze embryos?

Cycles like you describe (whether eggs or embryos) are becoming common, especially in high responders after a Lupron trigger. But its more common to freeze embryos than eggs. Either way, the success rates are as good as fresh transfer. Some say better than fresh transfer.

This will be unfertilized eggs they will freeze.
I’ve never been able to have any embryos make it to freeze all three times of ivf.
So I’m nervous to put my unfertilized eggs through a freezing process before they fertilize them.
Just looking for some similar stories???

I am doing an egg banking protocol. I had 4 eggs frozen in my last cycle. Will be doing another retrival in April and fertilzing all the eggs and then freezing the embies. Transfer will be the folowing month. I cannot say if its sucessful or not - but my clinic has had good success with it. just hope that they are right.