–frozen embryo transfer

Welcome MAY 2015 FET!!

I’m sure you will have others join you soon! :slight_smile:

Hi there!

Happy to join in here with transfer landing on May 21st.

I had my lupron shot Wednesday and tomorrow is my last bc pill. Once AF starts I’ll get my baseline blood and u/s.

Where are you at in your cycle?

[QUOTE=“Mary S., post: 1790163, member: 84714”]Hi there!

I had my lupron shot Wednesday and tomorrow is my last bc pill. Once AF starts I’ll get my baseline blood and u/s.

Where are you at in your cycle?[/QUOTE]
That is great! I am all set this month too! Looks like my transfer lands on May 18! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Mary S., post: 1790163, member: 84714”]Hi there!

Where are you at in your cycle?[/QUOTE]
I will have a lining check on 5/11 and transfer is set for 5/18! Can’t believe it is almost here!

I had my transfer on Monday!!! eeeeek!! Now we wait!! I want to take an hpt so bad right now!!!

I am 8dp6dt and I POAS’d this morning…BFN. I lost all hope. Beta on 6/1. I hate that the beta is 14 days after transfer…seems like forever. I just want to start withdrawing off meds so I can get a period and try 1 more cycle with my remaining two embryos. I want to know if our current family of 4 is complete or if we will have another addition. I was so so so confident this cycle was going to work. I thought since I was already pregnant (with twins) my body would know exactly what to do. Guess not.

I’m so sorry KDavis. I know it’s hard to just pick right up and get back into it when you were so sure about a positive pregnancy. I hope everything works out!

[QUOTE=“admin, post: 1790383, member: 1”]I’m so sorry KDavis. I know it’s hard to just pick right up and get back into it when you were so sure about a positive pregnancy. I hope everything works out![/QUOTE]
Thank you. I think it’ll be somewhat a relief knowing my next cycle is my LAST cycle, because it is with our last two embryos. We do not plan to make more embryos if it is a BFN and we would know our family of four is complete. However, we would love to add an addition, but at least we would know the IVF world would be behind us for good. :slight_smile:

Anyways, beta is June 1, so I still have a few more days to wait this cycle out…urg! We shall see how the next cycle is scheduled.

Beta today was negative. ugh.

Hi Kdavis,

I don’t know how I missed this before! Sorry my delay and even sorrier for the sad news. I hope this current cycle is going well.