Geeeeeez....................

Well I guess things are getting to me. My Pollyanna, peaches and jellybeans attitude is collapsing around me this past week. I have been terribly sensitive, crying about small things and make them into huge things. Dear Lord give me the strength to handle things gracefully because right now I’m not doing so hot.

:grouphug: coming your way! Hang in there. Hope you feel better soon!

:grouphug: Big Hugs Happy kitten flower land is not where I’m at either. Hang in there.

I hear you hon. Not 15 min ago, a co-worker brought me back my plain grilled chicken sandwich and fries. I was craving fries like crazy! When I looked in the bag, NO FRIES!! I am embarrassed to say that I threw a fit AND cried over it. WTH?!
Hang in there. We have a right to be a lil nutty once in a while.

marap- sorry about your fries, but thanks for the story. Makes me feel a little better. I have been very tearful lately myself.

This might sound weird…but thank you! I’ve been one big bag of emotions for the last couple of months. I’m probably driving my DH crazy…even though he says I’m fine.

Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way. When I start to get overwhelmed or feel myself really sinking fast, I stop and take some deep breaths to try and center myself again. Sometimes it works…sometimes it doesn’t. Hope you start feeling better soon.
:grouphug:

[quote=marap]I hear you hon. Not 15 min ago, a co-worker brought me back my plain grilled chicken sandwich and fries. I was craving fries like crazy! When I looked in the bag, NO FRIES!! I am embarrassed to say that I threw a fit AND cried over it. WTH?!
Hang in there. We have a right to be a lil nutty once in a while.[/quote]

I’m so happy to hear that I’m not the only one who has had a meltdown over something like fries. Sorry you didn’t get any. That sucks

Oh, you know I went out and got some immediately!!! LOL

so funny

I ate a bunch too! Totally thought of you. :slight_smile: