Getting to know

Hi there!
I joined here a little while ago but have been absent for a while…am hoping to come back on and get and give some support :slight_smile:

Thought a little getting to know you/me might catch us up a bit :slight_smile:

[B]LOCATION: Australia[/B]

[B]SITUATION: Married for 11.5 years, me 30 and DH 31.[/B]

[B]TTC SITUATION: Trying for baby #1 now for 8 years, 11 months (but who’s counting lol) Have tried 4 x IVF, and countless IUI and injectibles and Clomid etc. I have PCOS (a textbook case!) and DH has sperm issues. Have no friends left without children and have become quite a bitter person sadly. Am emotionally/mentally spent but not quite ready to call it quits. [/B]

[B]WHAT’S NEXT: Well holiday in 2 weeks for 2 weeks (a cruise! yay!) and then trying to lose 30 kg before giving IVF 1 more try - hopeful but scared out of my brain.[/B]

Look forward to talking more with everyone soon and hearing everyone’s stories.

[B]Hi hope!!! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: on these forums are amazing people…you get tons of information and advice and you could Give your advice and opinion on things you went through. I’m living in Puerto Rico born in the USA. I have a almost 3 mths old daughter and lost 2. Babies last year. I started trying but not trying on 2007. I think I started really hard to conceive on 2008 I seeked help from a obgyn who ran some test on me and hubby to find out I didn’t ovulate. Tried clomid for 4 cycles and I seeked an RE which gave me femara on november 2009. I didn’t get pregnant that cycle and I just left it there thinking probably I needed an iui. Then on January 2010 got pregnant naturally miscarry on march had a d&c , lost my father too. On April, two weeks after d&c got pregnant again and lost baby on June 2010. Went to RE which suggested I may have decreasing progesterone levels to try to get pregnant again and to come back to him when :preg: ! I started trying on August and got pregnant in December. He ran test on January and my levels were at 19 and falling, I was on shots till 10 wks and vaginal pills until 16 wks …and had an induce labor on sept 2nd which Emma was born… :grouphug: [/B]

Good luck!

[quote=losinghope81]Hi there!
I joined here a little while ago but have been absent for a while…am hoping to come back on and get and give some support :slight_smile:

Thought a little getting to know you/me might catch us up a bit :slight_smile:

[B]LOCATION: Australia[/B]

[B]SITUATION: Married for 11.5 years, me 30 and DH 31.[/B]

[B]TTC SITUATION: Trying for baby #1 now for 8 years, 11 months (but who’s counting lol) Have tried 4 x IVF, and countless IUI and injectibles and Clomid etc. I have PCOS (a textbook case!) and DH has sperm issues. Have no friends left without children and have become quite a bitter person sadly. Am emotionally/mentally spent but not quite ready to call it quits. [/B]

[B]WHAT’S NEXT: Well holiday in 2 weeks for 2 weeks (a cruise! yay!) and then trying to lose 30 kg before giving IVF 1 more try - hopeful but scared out of my brain.[/B]

Look forward to talking more with everyone soon and hearing everyone’s stories.[/quote]

Sounds like you have been through a lot! My DH and I have been TTC for almost 8 years but have just recently started seeing a RE so we’re still waiting on treatments, etc. until we can find out some more of what’s going on. So sorry you’ve had such a hard time TTC!!! It’s definately not a fun process. I know what it’s like to feel bitter - I’ve been there many times. People on here are probably sick of me saying this over and over again but it’s something that has really helped me cope better in the last little while when we’ve received disappointing news - but my faith in Heavenly Father has gotten me through things lately and that has helped me stay more positive and not as bitter. I still have a ways to go but I’m really just trying to focus on the fact that Heavenly Father knows who we are - that He has a plan for us and that He won’t give us anything that we can’t handle. We can’t see what He sees - and therefore it’s hard for us to see that what we’re going through is really for our good and will help us become the person that He wants us to be. I don’t know if you’re religious or not, but that’s what has helped me get through the hard times lately.

Good luck with everything. Enjoy your cruise and good luck with the weight loss!!!

[quote=cmunksgard]Sounds like you have been through a lot! My DH and I have been TTC for almost 8 years but have just recently started seeing a RE so we’re still waiting on treatments, etc. until we can find out some more of what’s going on. So sorry you’ve had such a hard time TTC!!! It’s definately not a fun process. I know what it’s like to feel bitter - I’ve been there many times. People on here are probably sick of me saying this over and over again but it’s something that has really helped me cope better in the last little while when we’ve received disappointing news - but my faith in Heavenly Father has gotten me through things lately and that has helped me stay more positive and not as bitter. I still have a ways to go but I’m really just trying to focus on the fact that Heavenly Father knows who we are - that He has a plan for us and that He won’t give us anything that we can’t handle. We can’t see what He sees - and therefore it’s hard for us to see that what we’re going through is really for our good and will help us become the person that He wants us to be. I don’t know if you’re religious or not, but that’s what has helped me get through the hard times lately.

Good luck with everything. Enjoy your cruise and good luck with the weight loss!!![/quote]

I COMPLETELY agree!!! I am 9dphcg trigger and 8dpiui. I have prayed and told God that its ALL up to him. He sees my heart and he knows how much we want this baby and all I can do is wait and be patient. (which is NOT easy for me!!! LOLOLOL) If it hadn’t been for the Lord these past months…I know that I would have gone crazy!!
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hi ladies [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Just finished my first IVF and you can see from my signature how that went. Now I’m here waiting to heal and contemplating whether or not I want to do this again. Well have 3 months to think about it. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Hi ladies
Thanks everyone for sharing :slight_smile:
WCD sorry to hear :frowning: It really is a hard journey and its definitely a bit decision to think about going through again.
Even though I’m slightly hopeful and excited about trying IVF again I get nauseous at the thought of the heartbreak and wonder if I can do it again.

Then want to throw the computer out the window when I turn it on and see “Finally! Princess Kate is pregnant!” Um finally? They’ve only been married like 5 minutes. :af:

[B]WCD I’m soo sorry for your loss!! Are you going to try again? :grouphug: Oh hope please try ivf again…you just never ever know. [/B]

Not sure if i will try again yet but today was the best day i have had since all of this. So things are looking better. Does anyone know when this bleeding will stop? Its not heavy but red and its been a week.