Giving birth in the summer of 2012

:preg: :preg: :preg: :preg: :preg: :preg: :preg:

A big congratulations to all of the women who got a :bfp: in October or November. There was so much good news. I thought we should support each other during the next 9 months with everything we are going through. Please share anything that you like. If you find a good book or a great deal on baby stuff we want to know. If you find yourself emotional and need a place to vent we will be here.

Nicky

Anyone having sex?

Ok I have a question ladies. Has anyone engaged in sexual activity after their 2WW was over? I feel like I shouldn’t do anything until I get the ultra sound results. Is that crazy?

[QUOTE=nwright08]Ok I have a question ladies. Has anyone engaged in sexual activity after their 2WW was over? I feel like I shouldn’t do anything until I get the ultra sound results. Is that crazy?[/QUOTE]
I did! I was advised by my re to not have sex until after my first ultrasound. I didn’t listen and started spotting afterward. :frowning: luckily it stopped within 48 hours. So to keep my peace of mind I will wait until the 28th.

[QUOTE=3Gmom]I did! I was advised by my re to not have sex until after my first ultrasound. I didn’t listen and started spotting afterward. :frowning: luckily it stopped within 48 hours. So to keep my peace of mind I will wait until the 28th.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing. Based on your response I will continue waiting. I guess I can come up with some other creative ways to keep him happy.

[QUOTE=nwright08]Thanks for sharing. Based on your response I will continue waiting. I guess I can come up with some other creative ways to keep him happy.[/QUOTE]

My husband and I were wondering the same thing. We shall be safe than sorry.

nwright thank you for starting this. I agree with you on starting a new so we are not all over the other thread sharing our great news when others may not be in the same place.

Glad for the response on the sexual intercourse, because I was wondering the same thing… But I guess we will just have to hold out a little longer. Better to be safe then sorry.

How is everyone feeling?

I swear I have every symptom there is ( day sickness, not just morning, headache, and I swear I can’t even walk up one flight of stairs with out being out of breath. My office is on the 4 floor and I use to walk up and down the stairs everyday. Now I am suck taking the elevator because I can’t make it up to the second floor with out being out of breath.

Anyone else feel this way?

Also just wanted to know how excited are you ladies that you are pre go… Ok let me correct that… I have lost one child before at 14weeks… And I am really scared of it happening again. I have not allowed myself to be overly excited and my husband is wondering what is wrong with me… I mean here we are spending all this money and taking all the chances on being pre go and then when it actually happens. I am just well that is good… I am really scared to be happy about this at this time… Part of me is very excited but I think I am just to scared to admit it to even myself. I am just scared of getting hurt again. What do you ladies think? My husband wants to understand, but I just don’t think that he gets it. He does not really understand how bad it killed me last time.

Sorry for be so long today I hope some of you actually read this all the way through.