Going Crazy - Please Help!!!

Last year my husband and I went through 4 cycles of natural cycle IVF (since he had a vasectomy long before I met him). We had one chemical pregnancy (on the second cycle) and were lucky to get pregnant on the fourth cycle. Unfortunately, at 25 weeks our beautiful baby girl was delivered stillborn. This was just 2 months ago. My normal menstrual cycles started again about 4 weeks post partum, and we are planning to start IVF again this fall.

Here’s my question. I ovulated last Monday (Aug. 12) and my husband and I had sex the evening before. Then about 7dpo I started feeling some pregnancy symptoms. I have nausea on and off, sore boobs, hot flashes/low grade fever, CM and some twinges in my lower abdomen. I know it is completely crazy to think I could be pregnant given that my husband had a vasectomy 9 years ago. I do wonder if the increased PMS-like symptoms are due to progesterone still in my system from our previous pregnancy. I don’t believe nausea is usually a PMS symptom. Any ideas???