Gonal F & Low Dose HCG - Anyone?

Hi All!

Starting my injections tomorrow and wanted to see if anyone else out there is close to where I am at this point.

They are changing my protocol to Gonal F w/ 10 units of HCG. I’m also taking Dexamethasone.

They think it will help my response and also my e2 levels.

Wishing us all :bsv: !

Similar protocol for me too

Hi my name is Brigette. I am on IVF #2 and I started my HCG micro dose on Thurs night and i just took my FSH literally 30min ago. I’m to continue taking the micro HCG 10units at night and 225units FSH morning and night. this protocol is totally different for me from the one I had last time. It makes a lot more sense to me too. I was on a long Lupron 10unit dose once a day and FSH once a day. I wish you the best of luck.

[QUOTE=Brige]Hi my name is Brigette. I am on IVF #2 and I started my HCG micro dose on Thurs night and i just took my FSH literally 30min ago. I’m to continue taking the micro HCG 10units at night and 225units FSH morning and night. this protocol is totally different for me from the one I had last time. It makes a lot more sense to me too. I was on a long Lupron 10unit dose once a day and FSH once a day. I wish you the best of luck.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with IVF #2! Do you know what the HCG is suppose to do?
I’m hoping it helps with follie response.