Good ivf centre in austin tx.... Please advise!

Hello all I am looking for an ivf centre that has good success rate in Austin TX. Please Chip in you suggestions… They mean a lot to me at this point!! I dont know how to update my signature in this new website but here is a small intro abt myself… I am 30 and DH 35 Ttc formore than 2yrs Unexplained infertility 3failed iuis :frowning: Tryiny to pull myself tofether for ivf (can afford only one… So this is my last chance :(( )

I can at least help you with the signature part. Click on your user name in the upper right corner and a drop down menu appears. Click on User Settings, and then from there Account. Edit Post Signature is about 1/2 way down the page in blue.

I live in Austin and go to Texas Fertility Center. I think they are amazing. Most clinics would have turned DH and I away because our likelihood of getting pregnant is really low and other clinics wouldn’t want that to ruin their numbers but not TFC. I have had several friends have successes with TFC. Couldn’t say enough good things about them!!

Thanks antanasia I might have to take a road trip there then.