Got our approval today

I know this is a small thing to be happy about but we got our approval today from the insurance company and we can now start IVF!!!

My DH and I could not afford to do this without it being covered and they were giving us an awfully hard time letting us start the proccess. They had many excuses for denial and our RE went to bat for us and they finally changed the denial to approval!!!

We are just so excited to be able to get started and I want to jump up and down:)
:clap:

[quote=stacycakes]I know this is a small thing to be happy about but we got our approval today from the insurance company and we can now start IVF!!!

My DH and I could not afford to do this without it being covered and they were giving us an awfully hard time letting us start the proccess. They had many excuses for denial and our RE went to bat for us and they finally changed the denial to approval!!!

We are just so excited to be able to get started and I want to jump up and down:)
:clap:[/quote]

Wait so did your insurance company not offer it initially and then decide to offer coverage? how did that work? I would be interested to see if my insurance company will.

That’s great news… Trust me when I say, in this process, the small victories do matter! I get excited everytime I get a new folli, lol! Congratulations and best of luck to you on this new journey!

I too would like to know the same thing. How did you get your insurance to approve. Mine continues to deny, but we could REALLY use the help financially.

Best wishes

Hi stacycakes,

Congrates :cheer:… I am also become excited after your big news… I just wish for you and a lot of baby dust on you…Will hang on for your end outcome in :bfp:. :pray:.