Grape Juice?

So I’ve read on here several times different tricks/tips from women who have had successful IUI’s, but can’t seem to find that info now. My IUI is scheduled for Sunday morning and am looking for any tips to help make this try a success.

I was desperate on my last IUI because it was our last shot before moving onto IVF. I was really hoping to avoid that if possible. I tried several things that people say can work. I ate pineapple every day during the 2ww. I took liquid Musinex twice a day during the 1st week of the 2ww (supposed to help thin your mucus, just remember to drink plenty of water so you don’t dehydrate). I also happened to get a cold the 1st week after so I laid on the couch for several days after the IUI. Not sure if that helped at all. I also took CoQ10 for a few weeks before the IUI, supposed to help with egg quality. I’m not sure if any of these things helped, but I did get BFP!

The real question is, which of these things correlate with higher rates of pregnancy - not did some people get pregnant. And honestly? Who knows! I’m trying to do the research-based stuff as much as possible, and then just be healthy otherwise.

Then there’s the question - what works with your particular kind of infertility…

sigh I’m only 1dpiui and I’m feeling a little obsessive. You’d think I’d be distracted with everything else I have to do… but instead I can’t focus.

How much Grape juice?

Just wondering how much 100 % Welches grape juice do you drink? one 8oz per day?

Thanks

[quote=Needtobeamommy30]Just wondering how much 100 % Welches grape juice do you drink? one 8oz per day?

Thanks[/quote]

I’ve just been doing 1 8oz glass every morning after I eat the pineapple. I read that drinking too much can have a bad effect.

[QUOTE=Needtobeamommy30]Just wondering how much 100 % Welches grape juice do you drink? one 8oz per day?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

one glass grape juice in the morning with your breakfast.
Good luck

Keep your feet warm during IUI. Eat an egg sandwich for breakfast. Eat one slice of pineapple with core every day for a week after the IUI.
And keep your mind free, don’t take stress.

Lots of baby dust to you…

Soak your feet in warm water for 20 minute during the 2ww and wear socks to bed to keep your feet warm. Warm feet = warm uterus!

Thanks Ladies

Thanks Ladies for all the advice. Procedure went well. DH has super sperm after starting some Fertilaid. Plus I responded nicely to the Clomid. I have been taking baby asa, drinking the grape juice and having pineapple core. I plan on going home and soaking my feet in warm water while watching Grey’s. I will do my best trying to stay warm here in Minnesota. Here’s to the next the waiting.

:pray: :babydust:

[QUOTE=erinraye517]I was desperate on my last IUI because it was our last shot before moving onto IVF. I was really hoping to avoid that if possible. I tried several things that people say can work. I ate pineapple every day during the 2ww. I took liquid Musinex twice a day during the 1st week of the 2ww (supposed to help thin your mucus, just remember to drink plenty of water so you don’t dehydrate). I also happened to get a cold the 1st week after so I laid on the couch for several days after the IUI. Not sure if that helped at all. I also took CoQ10 for a few weeks before the IUI, supposed to help with egg quality. I’m not sure if any of these things helped, but I did get BFP![/QUOTE]

thanks for info…
What is CoQ10??