Had B2B IUI’s on 5/7 and 5/8

Had B2B IUI’s on 5/7 and 5/8…in the dreaded 2WW. Hope this is my last go around:cross: :cross: :cross:

Good Luck to everyone else in their 2WW and lots of :babydust: :babydust: . Maybe we can all get our :bfp: together.

IVF treatments begin with obtaining as many eggs as possible from the mother and a sperm sample from the father. A doctor then fertilizes the egg with the sperm sample in a laboratory. The resulting embryos develop for a few days. The embryos may then be analyzed to identify whether they have any genetic abnormalities. The healthy embryo or embryos are implanted in the woman’s uterus with the hopes that they will attach and thrive into healthy babies. Doctors do everything they can throughout the process to help you have a successful IVF treatment. However, there are things your doctor cannot control that may affect your odds of success, such as what you eat and drink during your IVF cycle. My Bio tex doctor gave me these tips and they worked miracles. Eating a balanced diet of unprocessed and organic foods may boost your success rate during an IVF cycle or any pregnancy achieved through IVF or otherwise. By avoiding some of the foods above, you can maximize your chances of conception.