Has anyone found success with a similar situation

Well I just transferred 2 Morula stage DAY 5 – one was graded 2 out of 3 and what was graded 3 out of 3…so I really don’t think there is much hope…has anyone found success with a similar situation?!?

I had 3 morulas transferred on my 3rd IVF cycle. I don’t know what grade they were but I know that I was devastated when I first found out that none of them had made it to blast by day 5.

My RE said “not to worry, there are plenty of women that get pregnant with morulas”. And I did a bunch of research and he was right.

This past cycle worked for me, so don’t give up hope! I know how hard it is to be positive in a situation like this but it can work. Keep thinking positive. I will be keeping everything crossed for you. Good luck!

I am 21 weeks pregnant with a day 5 morula and it wasn’t even close to being an early blast. I did read somewhere (not sure if it’s true or not) that girl embryos are more often day 5 morulas as their development can be slower at first than the boy embryos

My low grade 5 day morula is turning 3 next month! Never give up hope till the beta lady sings!!