Has anyone had bleeding on Gonal-f?

Hi all,

I’m on day 8 of gonal-f injections (cd11) and started bleeding yesterday. At first it was light, but now it’s more like AF. I had b/w and u/s yesterday and they said not to worry about bleeding as E2 is 240 and have 4 follicles, largest being 10. I’m on another day of gonal-f then b/w and u/s tomorrow. Just concerned about the bleeding- doesn’t seem “normal”

Thanks!

Me-39 (maybe DOR)
DH-45 (fine)

[quote=halae]Hi all,

I’m on day 8 of gonal-f injections (cd11) and started bleeding yesterday. At first it was light, but now it’s more like AF. I had b/w and u/s yesterday and they said not to worry about bleeding as E2 is 240 and have 4 follicles, largest being 10. I’m on another day of gonal-f then b/w and u/s tomorrow. Just concerned about the bleeding- doesn’t seem “normal”

Thanks!

Hi Halae,
I was on follistim, from what I’m told it’s similar to gonal-f… never had any bleeding. It doesn’t seem ‘normal’ to me either - but I think you just have to trust that the RE knows what they are doing and that it’s alright. Good luck with this cycle!:cross:

I have taken three rounds of gonal-f on my second round I had heavy bleeding. I was told that my cervix was inflamed from a combo of meds and the ultrasounds. I hope this helps and good luck.