Has anyone improved their egg quality with supplements?

I am going thru my 5th ivf cycle and i’m hoping that I see a difference in my egg quality with the new supplements I’ve been taking.
Has anyone seen improvements with their quality? If so, what supplements did you take & for how long?

I don’t know about egg quality and supplements – but I definitely saw a huge increase in egg quantity with acupuncture.

YES! And completely agree with Acupuncture as well, my quality was better. I made sure to have a 3 month cycle of preparing before my last IVF round. I used DHEA, Royal Jelly, and CoQ10. The Royal Jelly and the Acupuncture was the only things different in my last cycle, along with getting really healthy, eating right, losing some weight, ect. But I have 8 month old twin miracles after many doctors told us we were wasting our time and money. Good luck!!

Thanks for responding! I have been doing acupuncture once a week for the last year, plus DHEA, Coq10, royal Jelly etc.
I am also using Human Growth Hormone with this IVF, so I am excited to see if it makes a difference in my egg quality.

Hi, here is what might be helpful in our position.
During this 90 day period before an egg reaches full maturation, the eggs are changing and preparing for ovulation. At this time they are affected by both healthy or unhealthy influences. Contributing factors to egg health are: blood flow, proper oxygenation, hormonal balance, nutritional intake, stress.
These are the factors you’ll want to focus on when increasing the health of your eggs.
Oxygen rich blood flow to the ovaries is essential for good egg health. Blood flow can decrease from lack of exercise, dehydration, and thick blood. To increase blood flow to the ovaries follow these suggestions:
Get at least 8, 8oz. glasses of pure water every day
Dehydration can cause your blood to become thick and decrease circulation in the body, as well as many other issues. Make sure to drink purified water that is NOT bottled in plastic. An easy way to get a head start every morning, is to put a quart of water next to your bed when you go to sleep. You can then drink a quart of water upon rising and you are half way done with your water intake for the day.
Exercise
Find something to do that includes movement, such as tennis, walking, running, dancing, or fertility yoga. Exercise increases the blood flow in the body, brings fresh blood to all of the cells and helps to oxygenate the blood.
Get Abdominal or Fertility Massage
One of the best therapies for increasing blood flow to the reproductive system is by massaging your uterus and ovaries. Massage helps to bring fresh, oxygenated blood to the ovaries and removes old stagnant blood. You can have a massage therapist perform abdomen massage or find a therapist who specializes in fertility or Maya abdominal massage. You can also learn how to apply Self Fertility Massage and do it in the comfort of your own home. It is best done starting the day after your period has ended and continue all month long, practicing at least 4 times a week. If you are currently trying to conceive, perform the massage techniques from the day after your period has ended up until ovulation.

Also check out the diet for a complete guide about eating for fertility and egg health. Here are some quick food suggestions for supporting egg health:
Top foods for egg health: royal jelly, broccoli, berries, dark leafy veggies, halibut, salmon, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, turmeric, ginger.
These are the things which must be avoided if you want to prepare your body for pregnancy. Cigarettes, caffeine, alcohol, sugar, non-organic meats and diary, soda, low fat diet, processed food, trans fats and GMO foods.
Wish you all the best. May your dream come true soon :slight_smile:

Here is the some related information about fertility drugs
Fertility drugs:
Infertility is a major problem in male and women. The advancement in technologies provides facilities that can be used for curing the infertility in most of the cases. There are many options and choices to choose the best treatment for the infertility and it is almost depends on the case. There are medical treatments, surgical treatments and some ART procedures for infertility. Many of the infertile couples choose medications as infertility treatment. The medication has one or more side effects and many advantages which are needed to be understood before starting the treatment.
Several benefits of the fertility drugs
Stimulate hormonal production
Many of the fertility drugs used for treating infertility in women and men have hormonal like substances and elements that can provide a great help in balancing different types of hormones. These hormones help in stimulating the reproductive system and they increase the levels of testosterone in male and estrogen and progesterone in females.
Reduces the risk of miscarriage
The fertility drugs contain vitamin and minerals, which are very essential for the development of the fetus. The fertilization pills which were given at the time of IVF reduce the risk of miscarriage.
Regulates ovulation and improves blood flow
Irregular ovulation is the major factor for infertility or if the released eggs are not completely matured. The fertility drugs simulate the formation of healthy and quality follicle. In some many infertility may be caused due to the poor irrigation in the genital areas. The fertility drugs improve the flow of blood.