Has anyone taken Norethindrone after lap surgery?

Anyone ever taken Norethidrone to treat endometriosis after laproscopic surgery (where they removed endometriosis)? Didnt know what to expect as far as side effects…ect. I am suppose to take it for 2 months and then i can possiblt start trying to concieve again…YAY…has anyone had success after taking this drug???

Hi- I think what you are talking about might be 2 months of GnRh analogue treatment (Lurpon depot/Zoladex/Decapeptyde) which is administered as a monthly injection and puts your body in menopause. This is usuallly given to women with moderate to severe endo after the Lap and can be between 2 to 6 months of treatment. Norethindrone acetate- the med u have mentioned is given as an add back to control the side effects like hot flashes/ headaches/ vaginal dryness/loss of libido and bone loss. I am currently on this treatment for 3 months before my next IVF.

I am currently on this medication, which is a treatment to help with the side effects of Lupron. Some people I know that have had Lupron did not take it as they did not have many side effects. I tried to go without it in the beginning, but I felt like I was losing my mind.

Best of luck!!