Hatching embryos

My husband and I are in our 2 week wait for our 4th IVF cycle. Yesterday we had two 5 day blasts transferred and one was hatching and the other was starting to hatch. My doctor said that they were the best embryos we have ever had. Does anyone know if the chances of implantation are higher because they are hatching?

I have heard that it’s better to have hatching embryos. They have a better chance at implantation because they are closer to that phase. Good Luck!!

That is what I had was one hatching and another about to hatch, I am now 22.4 weeks pregnant! Best of luck!

hatching is a great sign! I transferred a fully hatched embryo (that had been frozen) and am 13 weeks today. good luck!

Thanks ladies, We are super excited because this is our last IVF cycle using my eggs and these were the best quality embryos we have ever had. Now to get out little beans to stick to momma!!!

Hi, I have had 4 hatching embryo transfers. The 4th one I am currently in 2ww. The first two gave me BFP, but ended with full T16 and unknown reason early m/c. I have also been told by Dr’s that hatching are ideal. But also, as you can see, if there are other issues that the embryo has, then it still won’t stick.

[QUOTE=stillpraying;n2609950]I have heard that it’s better to have hatching embryos. They have a better chance at implantation because they are closer to that phase. Good Luck!![/QUOTE]

I’ve heard conflicting evidence