Having a baby after hystectomy

This must be heartbreaking to know you’ll never carry your own baby. Sorry you had this…
I was meant to be an IP lately but all went wrong. My wife had ovarian stimulation that turned out to be dangerous in her condition. We’re now fighting breast cancer and hope is all we got now. I’m devastated by everything we’ve been through, our surrogacy experience is far from perfect. The clinic that performed the medical part didn’t ask for my wife’s breast ultrasound and this was the biggest mistake. She didn’t know she had cancer. I don’t know what to do but wait for the miracle to happen. Can’t even think of having a baby.

OMG, I saw some of your posts on other threads. And I know your wife suffers breast cancer and this makes me extremelly sad…I’m sorry, but you should keep strong for you both. I don’t understand how silly of your clinic it was not to make your wife to pass breast ultrasound!! This is so irresponsible!! One facing such problems mustn’t be stimulated, no way!! This is too risky and unfortunately might develop the complcations, as this actually happened to your wife…They have had advised you to move on with donor egg for surrogacy in this case! This way you’d have the possibility of choice, and no complications…I know this choice is never easy. And it does usually take time to get there. But if there is no other way out, the step has to be done. We moved this path twice. donor egg ivfs #1 brought a lovely baby girl to us. We’ve currently been treated for a sibling. Hope it will work out…I truly hope things will get to their places soon with both of you. and that you’ll find the best solution for you. and that your wife will feel better soon. Keep us updated. All the best!!

My point is, you don’t owe anybody anything: not deep, introspective soliloquies on the state of your womb, nor the whole truth, which they probably couldn’t handle anyway. Come up with a few good lines that will keep everyone happy: “When it happens, it happens!” / “That’s a great question!” / “I’m not sure. How’s your baby?” The main point here is that you’re moving on. Through IVF or surrogacy - you’re doing your best not to regret all ‘‘what ifs’’ later. Surrogacy is a great option if done overseas. To my mind Ukraine might be the best choice. It’s a surrogacy friendly country. Law regulates the process for all sides involved. You’re sure to be the only legal parents of the baby from the moment of conception! The surro has no right to keep the baby after she signs the contracts. Besides surrogacy there is affordable. costs vary from 39k to 49k euros which is cheaper than anywhere else. (Taking into consideration all inclusive plans, bio texcom, for example, offers its IP). I’m wishing you all the best of luck ahead. May god bless you soon with your LO.