HCG Shot and false positive ??

I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on how long the hcg shot stays in your system? I took the orividel shot on November 18 and took my first test yesterday, Dec 1, which was 14 days past.

Yesterday I got 3 positive tests, but this morning I got a negative. Same brand of test. I am going to get blood work done tomorrow and the nurse told me it could have still been some hcg left in my system, but I thought it left your system between 7-10 days.

I really don’t know what to think. Any thoughts?

It could also just have been a bum hcg test. I think the general consensus is that the ovidrel would be out of your system by now.

I hope you get good news.

k.

10,000 mIU of hCG would be out of your system by now. Check out my sig below.

Positive from Digital Test

I’m wondering If I tested to quickly. I took Novarel shot at 830 PM o Feb 2 took digital test this am at 4 Feb 17 and it said “pregnant” took another this afternoon it said “pregnant” wonder if Novarel is still in my system? I also took the HPT that only shows negative or positive I saw a faint Plus…AM I crazy?:cross:

Thanks essemkay for the quick response! COngrats on your :bfp: I took 10,000 units of Novarel! Im excited but cautious!!!

I agree, it’s real! Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

I’ve never seen the UKThe office DVD[/url] version I can not compare. All I know is the American version makes me laugh. This show is so different from most of the half-hour comedy on U.S. television. There is no way to laugh, not artificial, exaggerated situations and in writing what has been done with intelligence and that will not catch Scrubs DVDall the subtle jokes or look passes between the characters of the first to do an episode.Steve Carrell is brilliant as the incompetent boss, who believes that there is always the answer when he did not evenPrison break DVDunderstand the question. The entire cast does a good job making believe, are real employees, showing how they work load through the second day of the sale of paper products. Rainn Wilson has created a memorable character Dwight Shruti, arrogant, power hungry, paranoid, dweebish and only slightly detachedYour baby can read DVD from reality, but so you can feel like a real person. There, Jim, funny, charming salesman who enjoys moving Dwight in the men’s room on the table or the freezing of his stapler and Jello and his [url=http://www.dvdshop888.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/the-tribe-season-1-5-dvd-boxset.html]The tribe DVDflirtation with the receptionist, Pam, who assists Jim accelerating paranoia Dwight assuring him every office has a 'alliance of someone else fired.

The qualityScrubs DVD[/url] was difficult to find on television over the past eight years. It often seems that Scrubs was the last big thing on television. Funny, endearing, and managed to get to your heart, Scrubs is one of the best sitcoms in television history.Eighth season was no exception. Writers Your baby can read DVDand producers from all the right decisions throughout the season and made it one of the best. Bill Lawrence and his crew discover the best direction to go all the characters at the same time to make the trainees more fun than it had been forThe tribe DVD years. The final section is the best show closer to where I was at the end of that I’ve ever seen. They found a subtle balance, and also invented an ingenious way of showing what the future might hold a series of characters.There was talk that The office DVDScrubs may return in some form next year. I would not object, but they have much to live. It would be nice to see from time to time the selection of JD, as I suspect I’ll try to align themselves with the appearances of the original cast. I doubt that[url=http://www.dvdshop888.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/prison-break-seasons-1-4-dvd-boxset.html]Prison break DVDanyone of the original cast will return, if John McGinley as Dr. Cox could. I love to see Kelso and back, but I doubt that Judy Reyes, Donald Faison, and everything will be back. The students of this season has shown some promise. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.