HCG Trigger Tonight!

Hi all-

Wondering if anyone is triggering soon and wants to be buddies during the ER, ET and 2WW! I am going to be doing my trigger tonight and having my ER on Wednesday.

Hoping for lots of mature eggs!! :pray:

Well I am just starting my injections on tommorow and I am so so NERVOUS…LOL I just wonder if anyone else has been as nervous as myself because sometimes I feel like my heart is going to just pop out.

Well at any rate I will follow you if you don’t mind…I also have PCOS and have been worrying about OHSS…ugh along with other worries.

Your a perfect age so every thing should work out with you fine…good luck and tons & tons of baby dust!!

Keep me updated :slight_smile:

Good luck to you! I would love to follow and chat through your cycle, it’s so important to have people to talk to that actually understand what you are going through!

I totally get you with the nervous part, I am so anxious for the next week. You worry about how many follicles, then how many eggs, then how many are going to be mature, then how many will fertilize, then if they will make it to day 5! It’s never ending!

I am hoping this works for us, we were told all last cycle how great we were going to do and how it was going to be our only time and we were so devastated to hear that only one fertilized. So I am trying not to get my hopes up too high this time! This is out last cycle covered by insurance, so it has to be it!!

I see this is your first and you have been saving for it, I can’t imagine! I am really hoping this works for you! Would you mind having twins? We are kind of hoping for them, but will take whatever is given to us!

You are a good age too!

I have been really nervous because last time I had so much cramping and I barely have any this time around! The doctor changed up our protocol quite a bit, so hopefully it’s a good thing. Retreival is tomorrow at 10! :pray:

Just wanted to say Good Luck with your ER!:clap:

MParent08

I would love to have twins…my husband and I will request two Embryos to be transfered.
Oh I am so chanting u on like a cheerleader!! Make sure u keep me posted maybe we will have or due dates not to far apart!!!
Make sure u stay relaxed during your 2 ww:flower:

Thank you @webelieveinmiracles!!! :slight_smile:

@kaydreambaby-The doctor said he recommends putting 2 on day three or 1 if we make it to day five. We are going to do 3 on day three and 2 on day five if we can! That would be awesome if we both got pregnant and had close due dates!! :cross: :gsv: How did the first injections go tonight???

Just got home a couple hours ago, the ER went well. We got 14 eggs! Now, I’m just resting, watching lifetime movies and hoping that we get better fertilization results and good news tomorrow!!!:cross:

14 is a great number. I hope all goes well. When is your transfer?

[QUOTE=MParent08]Hi all-

Wondering if anyone is triggering soon and wants to be buddies during the ER, ET and 2WW! I am going to be doing my trigger tonight and having my ER on Wednesday.

Hoping for lots of mature eggs!! :pray:[/QUOTE]
I triggered on 2/2, so just 2 days ahead of you. I had my retreival on Monday 2/4. 6 eggs retrieved. Just got the call that only 2 were fertilized :(. I am scheduled for a 3/5 flex transfer. So if I go tomorrow for transfer they’ll transfer both embeds, if not then ill go Saturday and it will only be one.

I’ll be following your progress and hopefully we both end up with success stories.

Thank you @webelieveinmiracles! We are hoping to go to day five which would be Monday but it could be a day three on Saturday if it doesn’t look like they’ll make it to day five. Last time we had 9 eggs and only one fertilized so we had to do a day three. Hoping for better news tomorrow!

@meanttobeamom- I am sending lots and lots of :babydust: baby dust and postivie thoughts your way! Try and think positive, it only takes one!! Why won’t they put both on day five?

[QUOTE=MParent08]Thank you @webelieveinmiracles! We are hoping to go to day five which would be Monday but it could be a day three on Saturday if it doesn’t look like they’ll make it to day five. Last time we had 9 eggs and only one fertilized so we had to do a day three. Hoping for better news tomorrow!

@meanttobeamom- I am sending lots and lots of :babydust: baby dust and postivie thoughts your way! Try and think positive, it only takes one!! Why won’t they put both on day five?[/QUOTE]

I guess they could do both on day 5 if we get that far. They just always planned on 2 on day 3 and 1 on day 5. I think the reason is we’d be more likely to end up with twins transferring 2 on day 5 (which we don’t want).

Oh okay, gotcha! It does make the chance for twins 50%, so that’s a good idea if you don’t want them!

We just got the call a little while ago and I’m quite bummed. Out of the 14 eggs retrieved, 7 were mature and only 3 fertilized. Trying to stay positive, but it’s so hard.

Had my transfer

They transferred 2 embryos. 1 8AG and 1 4BF :bsv: . Just resting now. One thing I was happy about, they told hubby I can’t shovel snow(we have a huge blizzard about to drop 2 ft of snow on us tomorrow into Saturday). Hehe, sorry hubby!

@mparent08 best of luck with your transfer!:babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

How exciting!!! Sending you lots of :bsv: and for a :bfp: to come shortly!!!

You must be close to me because we are expecting 2 feet where I live in CT too!!

We’re in MA. I’m sorry about the small number of embryos, but as they say, it only takes one. When’s your transfer?

I know, I have to try and think positive!

The 3-day would be Saturday and the 5-day would be Monday. I just want to put them all either way!

When’s your pregnancy test?

MParent08

Hey Hunn do not be disappointed because u did get 3 fertilized. Think about those who didn’t get anything fertilized so you will be fine. Just relax and I can’t wait to see you write BFP!!

OH and my first injections went wonderful I felt like a pro it didn’t hurt or anything so I am glad I am over that hump.

Chat with u later keep up the positive thoughts!!! :flower:

Thanks doll! I know- I have to be positive!

I’m glad that the injections went well, they’re not as bad as people think! :slight_smile: I start the progesterone tonight, those ones are a little more painful!

Keep me updated!

[QUOTE=MParent08]I know, I have to try and think positive!

The 3-day would be Saturday and the 5-day would be Monday. I just want to put them all either way!

When’s your pregnancy test?[/QUOTE]
2/19 is my beta. Good luck tomorrow or Monday!